Official Forum for Esamir, a Nationstates Region.


    (UPS) Union for Progressive States

    Share
    avatar
    Eurasia
    Supremacy
    Supremacy

    Posts : 992
    Join date : 2014-08-03
    Age : 42
    Location : Ann Arbor, Michigan

    Re: (UPS) Union for Progressive States

    Post by Eurasia on Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:09 am

    Atenosia wrote:K! Here are my proposals as the UPS logo: Proposal 1. and Proposal 2.
    I like the first one the best.
    avatar
    New-Zealand

    Posts : 282
    Join date : 2014-08-02

    Re: (UPS) Union for Progressive States

    Post by New-Zealand on Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:02 am

    Guys, I've talked to Ireland and Duresia. They've both expressed their interest to join the UPS. I say, accept them both. Any objections? If not, we just grew by two nation, two very significant nations.
    avatar
    Eurasia
    Supremacy
    Supremacy

    Posts : 992
    Join date : 2014-08-03
    Age : 42
    Location : Ann Arbor, Michigan

    Re: (UPS) Union for Progressive States

    Post by Eurasia on Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:08 am

    I'm fine with that.
    avatar
    New-Zealand

    Posts : 282
    Join date : 2014-08-02

    Re: (UPS) Union for Progressive States

    Post by New-Zealand on Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:11 pm

    I'm happy to announce that Kaevi will also be joining our ranks.
    avatar
    Australian Eltebena
    Ascendancy
    Ascendancy

    Posts : 69
    Join date : 2014-08-10
    Age : 20
    Location : Australia

    Re: (UPS) Union for Progressive States

    Post by Australian Eltebena on Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:10 pm

    Atenosia wrote:K! Here are my proposals as the UPS logo: Proposal 1. and Proposal 2.

    I also like the first one best.
    avatar
    New-Zealand

    Posts : 282
    Join date : 2014-08-02

    Re: (UPS) Union for Progressive States

    Post by New-Zealand on Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:58 pm

    I'm in favour of the first one too.
    avatar
    Eurasia
    Supremacy
    Supremacy

    Posts : 992
    Join date : 2014-08-03
    Age : 42
    Location : Ann Arbor, Michigan

    Re: (UPS) Union for Progressive States

    Post by Eurasia on Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:13 pm

    If no one objects, the new logo will be implemented.
    avatar
    New-Zealand

    Posts : 282
    Join date : 2014-08-02

    Re: (UPS) Union for Progressive States

    Post by New-Zealand on Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:08 pm

    I'm in favour of us implementing proposal one as our logo. It looks really good, the bird is the real selling point for me.

    Also, can I just take this moment to encourage all of our members to get active on the regional news network. We've got some good RPs going on now, so lets try and get everyone involved, the more the merrier.
    avatar
    New Atanea
    Global Force
    Global Force

    Posts : 207
    Join date : 2014-10-07

    Re: (UPS) Union for Progressive States

    Post by New Atanea on Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:30 am

    I propose we adopt two new weapons into the UPS arsenal. Seventh Generation firearms engineered by Atanosia's best, the A3 and THOR-A1. These will provide our soldiers with a tactical advantage on the battlefields once put into mass production.
    avatar
    Eurasia
    Supremacy
    Supremacy

    Posts : 992
    Join date : 2014-08-03
    Age : 42
    Location : Ann Arbor, Michigan

    Re: (UPS) Union for Progressive States

    Post by Eurasia on Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:06 am

    Atenosia wrote:I propose we adopt two new weapons into the UPS arsenal. Seventh Generation firearms engineered by Atanosia's best, the A3 and THOR-A1. These will provide our soldiers with a tactical advantage on the battlefields once put into mass production.

    Eurasian Arms Giants Mishriah Armory and Euro-Tech would be willing to sign contracts to mass produce the weapons and arm UPS forces.
    avatar
    New Atanea
    Global Force
    Global Force

    Posts : 207
    Join date : 2014-10-07

    Re: (UPS) Union for Progressive States

    Post by New Atanea on Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:12 am

    Europe and Asia wrote:
    Atenosia wrote:I propose we adopt two new weapons into the UPS arsenal. Seventh Generation firearms engineered by Atanosia's best, the A3 and THOR-A1. These will provide our soldiers with a tactical advantage on the battlefields once put into mass production.

    Eurasian Arms Giants Mishriah Armory and Euro-Tech would be willing to sign contracts to mass produce the weapons and arm UPS forces.
    iPeg industries agrees to the said proposal.
    avatar
    Eurasia
    Supremacy
    Supremacy

    Posts : 992
    Join date : 2014-08-03
    Age : 42
    Location : Ann Arbor, Michigan

    Re: (UPS) Union for Progressive States

    Post by Eurasia on Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:48 am

    Atenosia wrote:
    Europe and Asia wrote:
    Atenosia wrote:I propose we adopt two new weapons into the UPS arsenal. Seventh Generation firearms engineered by Atanosia's best, the A3 and THOR-A1. These will provide our soldiers with a tactical advantage on the battlefields once put into mass production.

    Eurasian Arms Giants Mishriah Armory and Euro-Tech would be willing to sign contracts to mass produce the weapons and arm UPS forces.
    iPeg industries agrees to the said proposal.

    I'll make a news post detailing the factories and whatnot later tonight.
    avatar
    New-Zealand

    Posts : 282
    Join date : 2014-08-02

    Re: (UPS) Union for Progressive States

    Post by New-Zealand on Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:17 am

    Could some of the workload be given to the Mishrah and Euro-Tech Factories in my nation?

    Also, if we want a full vehicular upgrade for our forces, you know where to go. Chrysler Heavy Industries is the subsidiary to call. So do we need vehicles?
    avatar
    Federation of Antanares
    Global Force
    Global Force

    Posts : 314
    Join date : 2014-08-13
    Age : 22
    Location : Italy

    Re: (UPS) Union for Progressive States

    Post by Federation of Antanares on Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:24 am

    Ehm, curiosity of mine: we have an armed, combined force, autonomous than the national armies?
    avatar
    New Atanea
    Global Force
    Global Force

    Posts : 207
    Join date : 2014-10-07

    Re: (UPS) Union for Progressive States

    Post by New Atanea on Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:26 am

    New-Zealand wrote:Could some of the workload be given to the Mishrah and Euro-Tech Factories in my nation?

    Also, if we want a full vehicular upgrade for our forces, you know where to go. Chrysler Heavy Industries is the subsidiary to call. So do we need vehicles?
    We have the GTK too. Could add it in with the A3 and T-A1 as well if you want.
    avatar
    Eurasia
    Supremacy
    Supremacy

    Posts : 992
    Join date : 2014-08-03
    Age : 42
    Location : Ann Arbor, Michigan

    Re: (UPS) Union for Progressive States

    Post by Eurasia on Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:29 am

    New-Zealand wrote:Could some of the workload be given to the Mishrah and Euro-Tech Factories in my nation?

    Also, if we want a full vehicular upgrade for our forces, you know where to go. Chrysler Heavy Industries is the subsidiary to call. So do we need vehicles?

    Sure.
    avatar
    Eurasia
    Supremacy
    Supremacy

    Posts : 992
    Join date : 2014-08-03
    Age : 42
    Location : Ann Arbor, Michigan

    Re: (UPS) Union for Progressive States

    Post by Eurasia on Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:30 am

    Federation of Antanares wrote:Ehm, curiosity of mine: we have an armed, combined force, autonomous than the national armies?

    We essentially pool resources, but in the end the UPS army is made up of individual armies from individual nations.
    avatar
    Ireland
    Ascendancy
    Ascendancy

    Posts : 83
    Join date : 2014-08-04
    Age : 17
    Location : Macon, Georgia

    Re: (UPS) Union for Progressive States

    Post by Ireland on Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:34 am

    Well I really dont know what Ireland can provide. Our largest industry is Arms Manufacturing.
    avatar
    New Atanea
    Global Force
    Global Force

    Posts : 207
    Join date : 2014-10-07

    Re: (UPS) Union for Progressive States

    Post by New Atanea on Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:36 am

    Ireland wrote:Well I really dont know what Ireland can provide. Our largest industry is Arms Manufacturing.
    You can assist manufacturing the new weapons since Eurasia's companies can't keep up with the targeted amount at present.
    avatar
    Ireland
    Ascendancy
    Ascendancy

    Posts : 83
    Join date : 2014-08-04
    Age : 17
    Location : Macon, Georgia

    Re: (UPS) Union for Progressive States

    Post by Ireland on Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:37 am

    We could do that.
    avatar
    Eurasia
    Supremacy
    Supremacy

    Posts : 992
    Join date : 2014-08-03
    Age : 42
    Location : Ann Arbor, Michigan

    Re: (UPS) Union for Progressive States

    Post by Eurasia on Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:31 am

    Atenosia wrote:
    Ireland wrote:Well I really dont know what Ireland can provide. Our largest industry is Arms Manufacturing.
    You can assist manufacturing the new weapons since Eurasia's companies can't keep up with the targeted amount at present.

    They'll be able to get to the projected amount with time, but we have to construct the factories first. If ireland would be willing to loan some factories in his country to Misriah and Euro-Tech, we would be grateful.
    avatar
    Ireland
    Ascendancy
    Ascendancy

    Posts : 83
    Join date : 2014-08-04
    Age : 17
    Location : Macon, Georgia

    Re: (UPS) Union for Progressive States

    Post by Ireland on Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:39 am

    We are willing to do that
    avatar
    Hunhewuguo
    Authority
    Authority

    Posts : 64
    Join date : 2014-11-04
    Location : United States

    Re: (UPS) Union for Progressive States

    Post by Hunhewuguo on Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:48 am

    Is there a way Thkri (I am both Tkhri and Meigmaland) can help? We don't have that much...
    avatar
    Eurasia
    Supremacy
    Supremacy

    Posts : 992
    Join date : 2014-08-03
    Age : 42
    Location : Ann Arbor, Michigan

    Re: (UPS) Union for Progressive States

    Post by Eurasia on Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:54 pm

    Ireland wrote:We are willing to do that

    Euro-Tech will require two factories capable of handling sensitive technology, and Misriah will require at least two factories capable of mass producing complex machinery.
    avatar
    Eurasia
    Supremacy
    Supremacy

    Posts : 992
    Join date : 2014-08-03
    Age : 42
    Location : Ann Arbor, Michigan

    Re: (UPS) Union for Progressive States

    Post by Eurasia on Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:41 pm

    Meigmaland wrote:Is there a way Thkri (I am both Tkhri and Meigmaland) can help? We don't have that much...

    If you can provide factories for my companies to temporarily use for manufacturing while we construct our own that would be greatly appreciated. Or, you could help to transport them.

    Sponsored content

    Re: (UPS) Union for Progressive States

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:07 pm