Official Forum for Esamir, a Nationstates Region.

(UPS) Union for Progressive States

New-Zealand

Re: (UPS) Union for Progressive States

Post by New-Zealand on Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:15 pm

Europe and Asia wrote:
    Meigmaland wrote:Is there a way Thkri (I am both Tkhri and Meigmaland) can help? We don't have that much...

If you can provide factories for my companies to temporarily use for manufacturing while we construct our own that would be greatly appreciated. Or, you could help to transport them.

In regards to Ireland, the Chrysler Group is willing to lend out a GM (We bought GM from Ireland a while back) Factory Complex for the manufacturing of the arms. Of course, we'd have to re-tool the factory first, but Chrysler is willing to cover the cost of the re-tooling. It would provide a good opportunity for NZ to follow through on it's promise to boost the Irish economy.
    Australian Eltebena
    Ascendancy
    Ascendancy

Post by Australian Eltebena on Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:10 pm

Australian Eltebena has only a small military and arms manufacturing is non-existent. However we have a huge amount of investment in scientific research. Our largest projects are clean energy, medical research and electronics. Any support in this research will be helpful and any discoveries made will of course be shared with everyone.

Also if violence breaks out, our refugee agency can take people in.
    Eurasia
    Supremacy
    Supremacy

Post by Eurasia on Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:04 pm

New-Zealand wrote:
    Europe and Asia wrote:
    Meigmaland wrote:Is there a way Thkri (I am both Tkhri and Meigmaland) can help? We don't have that much...

If you can provide factories for my companies to temporarily use for manufacturing while we construct our own that would be greatly appreciated. Or, you could help to transport them.

In regards to Ireland, the Chrysler Group is willing to lend out a GM (We bought GM from Ireland a while back) Factory Complex for the manufacturing of the arms. Of course, we'd have to re-tool the factory first, but Chrysler is willing to cover the cost of the re-tooling. It would provide a good opportunity for NZ to follow through on it's promise to boost the Irish economy.

That would work,
    New Atanea
    Global Force
    Global Force

Post by New Atanea on Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:02 am

Incase my first links didn't work for anyone here then here's an alternative.
    T-A1 http://www.pascaleggert.de/ThorA1.html
    A3 http://www.pascaleggert.de/EPIC_overview.html
    Federation of Antanares
    Global Force
    Global Force

Post by Federation of Antanares on Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:22 am

Curiosity of mine, another time: the two weapons are a your creation Atenosia? O.O are simply beautiful!

Also, Antanares has a large manufacturing sector and advanced tech. We will announce, in my next news, some new weapons that we will produce and deploy. We can collaborate on it, I think.
    New Atanea
    Global Force
    Global Force

Post by New Atanea on Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:10 am

Federation of Antanares wrote:Curiosity of mine, another time: the two weapons are a your creation Atenosia? O.O are simply beautiful!

Also, Antanares has a large manufacturing sector and advanced tech. We will announce, in my next news, some new weapons that we will produce and deploy. We can collaborate on it, I think.
    I wish they were, but no. Made by german engineers and designed by Pascal Eggert, however they aren't fictional weapons since the company intends to sell the THOR-A1 to NATO. But I heard we're in need of vehicles so I've prepared a stealth tank for our forces. Introducing the PL-01 by OBRUM
    Eurasia
    Supremacy
    Supremacy

Post by Eurasia on Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:58 am

Eurasian manufacturer Asklon Industries would be willing to begin production of the new stealth tank proposed by the Atenosian Government.
    New Atanea
    Global Force
    Global Force

Post by New Atanea on Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:58 am

Europe and Asia wrote:Eurasian manufacturer Asklon Industries would be willing to begin production of the new stealth tank proposed by the Atenosian Government.
    OBRUM accepts said proposal.
    Federation of Antanares
    Global Force
    Global Force

Post by Federation of Antanares on Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:27 am

The JMC also will concur for the production of, principally, light and medium vehicles and aero-vehicles.
    New-Zealand

Post by New-Zealand on Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:31 pm

I propose Chrysler and JMC collaborate on the light and medium vehicles. They're both leading automotive manufacturers, and they've both collaborated in the past.

As far as the Aero-vehicles go, NZADS (New-Zealand Aeronautical, Defence and Space Corporation) would be keen to get involved in the designing and manufacturing of the said vehicles.
    Eurasia
    Supremacy
    Supremacy

Post by Eurasia on Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:52 pm

Traxus Heavy Industries could also collaborate on the Aero-vehicles.
    Federation of Antanares
    Global Force
    Global Force

Post by Federation of Antanares on Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:23 am

I think we need a list of the companies that collaborate and work on the various projects of the UPS.
    Eurasia
    Supremacy
    Supremacy

Post by Eurasia on Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:44 am

I'll make it.
    Zackalantis
    Common State
    Common State

Post by Zackalantis on Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:32 am

INVITATION TO ICGC

The zach government will soon be hosting the International Conference for Global Conciliation and would like to invite the Union for Progressive States to send a delegation to represent your organization. We also invite individual delegations to participate in this event.

We look forward to our presence and active participation.

New Atanea
    Global Force
    Global Force

Post by New Atanea on Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:23 am

Now then, shall we have an election on which nation shall represent the delegate to the conference?
    Zackalantis
    Common State
    Common State

Post by Zackalantis on Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:39 am

Atenosia wrote:Now then, shall we have an election on which nation shall represent the delegate to the conference?
    Whoever you chose will represent their nation and The UPS
    Eurasia
    Supremacy
    Supremacy

Post by Eurasia on Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:05 am

Atenosia wrote:Now then, shall we have an election on which nation shall represent the delegate to the conference?

I'll telegram a poll to everyone.
    Eurasia
    Supremacy
    Supremacy

Post by Eurasia on Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:58 am

Who is interested in representing us at the summit?
    New Atanea
    Global Force
    Global Force

Post by New Atanea on Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:03 am

Europe and Asia wrote:Who is interested in representing us at the summit?
    *raises hand*
    United States of Europe
    Global Force
    Global Force

Post by United States of Europe on Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:38 am

I like the way things are taking this organization, we continue like this. I would say that we should set points in a official traty of alliance (military and economic cooperation,etc.),and maybe even create our common Bank of Investmemt and Development.

But let's get to our companies:
    European Aviation Engineering Corporation: for everything related to aeronautical technology and engineering
    European Aero-Space Engineering Corporation: for everything related to space and satellite technology and engineering
    European Land Systems Corporation: for everything related to land technology and engineering,including radar,logistics,training and missile technologies
    European Naval Engineering Corporation: for everything related to civil and defense naval technology and engineering
    European Investment Bank: could provide technical assistance,of financial type,and funds for research and development

These are companies with decades of experience,leaders in their respective sectors,with technologically advanced infrastructure,highly skilled and professional personnel and comprehensive and extensive know-how. They could give a big hand to the projects.
    Kaevi
    Ascendancy
    Ascendancy

Post by Kaevi on Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:53 am

Kaevi is extremely anti-industry, but production of organic resources is an area to which the nation excels. The nation has highly efficient farming techniques and massive, irrigated plantation-like fields that produce a variety of plant-based products to be used to feed the forces of this organization.

Kaevi National Agricultural Cooperative: Food-producing government monopoly producing foodstuffs for all life on Earth.

Lisoone Confederacy of Planters: Massive organization of farmers who will grow anything at any price. Mostly a black market operation that exports powerful drugs across the globe.
    New Atanea
    Global Force
    Global Force

Post by New Atanea on Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:12 am

Kaevi wrote:Kaevi is extremely anti-industry, but production of organic resources is an area to which the nation excels. The nation has highly efficient farming techniques and massive, irrigated plantation-like fields that produce a variety of plant-based products to be used to feed the forces of this organization.

Kaevi National Agricultural Cooperative: Food-producing government monopoly producing foodstuffs for all life on Earth.

Lisoone Confederacy of Planters: Massive organization of farmers who will grow anything at any price. Mostly a black market operation that exports powerful drugs across the globe.
    You could be the primary supplier of nutrition in the organization, supplying our soldiers with nourishment.
    New-Zealand

Post by New-Zealand on Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:14 pm

Anyone there? Can anyone think of some new stuff for us to do? Maybe a massive war game? Or we could have all our leaders meet for a super secretive meeting just to spike international tension. Any ideas?
    New Atanea
    Global Force
    Global Force

Post by New Atanea on Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:51 pm

New-Zealand wrote:Anyone there? Can anyone think of some new stuff for us to do? Maybe a massive war game? Or we could have all our leaders meet for a super secretive meeting just to spike international tension. Any ideas?
    We could hold an unofficial conference in Eurasia or Eltebena. It could be about placing military bases inside eachother's nation for increased security, launching high-tech spy/nuclear-missile sattelites into orbit or something.
    Federation of Antanares
    Global Force
    Global Force

Post by Federation of Antanares on Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:32 am

No one will place base in Antanares, this is sure. Clarified this, the idea of massive war game will be fun for us. A massive military exercise between our military forces could be great. Antanares can host it, if you want.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:46 pm