Official Forum for Esamir, a Nationstates Region.


    Map Claims

    Share
    avatar
    Eurasia
    Supremacy
    Supremacy

    Posts : 999
    Join date : 2014-08-03
    Age : 42
    Location : Ann Arbor, Michigan

    Re: Map Claims

    Post by Eurasia on Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:31 am

    Duresia wrote:
    Europe and Asia wrote:Yup! I changed Talanzaar's claim before yours though, so I'm gonna have to shorten your southern border significantly. If you want to claim a different area before I implement it go ahead.

    I'll scrap my claim and make a new one tommorow, ignore the one I made Smile

    No problem! Just figured you'd probably want to know. Half your claim would've been gone.
    avatar
    New-Zealand

    Posts : 291
    Join date : 2014-08-02

    Re: Map Claims

    Post by New-Zealand on Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:34 pm

    Oh Eurasia, you put my claim on the map, but you didn't name it. So my claim is got a border but is blank. 

    Also, can you put my capital somewhere on the coast? Just try and place it closeish to your nation, I want to build a underwater rail link or something between our nations. Like the Channel Tunnel.
    avatar
    Duresia
    Supremacy
    Supremacy

    Posts : 146
    Join date : 2014-08-05
    Age : 23
    Location : Göteborg, Sweden

    Re: Map Claims

    Post by Duresia on Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:13 am



    Here's my new claim EA.
    avatar
    Arveyres
    Ascendancy
    Ascendancy

    Posts : 338
    Join date : 2014-08-09
    Age : 19
    Location : Minnesota, USA

    Re: Map Claims

    Post by Arveyres on Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:30 am

    We make our claim to these three areas west of Barvinyja. Thank you for your compliance.


    Also, I messed up on the titling, can the name please be changed to Arveyres?
    avatar
    Eurasia
    Supremacy
    Supremacy

    Posts : 999
    Join date : 2014-08-03
    Age : 42
    Location : Ann Arbor, Michigan

    Re: Map Claims

    Post by Eurasia on Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:56 am

    UPDATE



    The claims of Arveyres and Duresia have been purposefully omitted to ensure that they are able to make an informed decision about the location of their claims.
    avatar
    Arveyres
    Ascendancy
    Ascendancy

    Posts : 338
    Join date : 2014-08-09
    Age : 19
    Location : Minnesota, USA

    Re: Map Claims

    Post by Arveyres on Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:36 am

    Europe and Asia wrote:
    UPDATE



    The claims of Arveyres and Duresia have been purposefully omitted to ensure that they are able to make an informed decision about the location of their claims.  
    I do not understand?
    avatar
    Hunhewuguo
    Authority
    Authority

    Posts : 64
    Join date : 2014-11-04
    Location : United States

    Re: Map Claims

    Post by Hunhewuguo on Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:12 am

    Can you move my capital to the orange area that the orange arrow is pointing to?
    avatar
    Arveyres
    Ascendancy
    Ascendancy

    Posts : 338
    Join date : 2014-08-09
    Age : 19
    Location : Minnesota, USA

    Re: Map Claims

    Post by Arveyres on Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:16 pm

    Arveyres wrote:
    Europe and Asia wrote:
    UPDATE



    The claims of Arveyres and Duresia have been purposefully omitted to ensure that they are able to make an informed decision about the location of their claims.  
    I do not understand?
    Unsure of how to reply, I would still like the same land claim.
    avatar
    Eurasia
    Supremacy
    Supremacy

    Posts : 999
    Join date : 2014-08-03
    Age : 42
    Location : Ann Arbor, Michigan

    Re: Map Claims

    Post by Eurasia on Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:06 pm

    Arveyres wrote:
    Arveyres wrote:
    Europe and Asia wrote:
    UPDATE



    The claims of Arveyres and Duresia have been purposefully omitted to ensure that they are able to make an informed decision about the location of their claims.  
    I do not understand?
    Unsure of how to reply, I would still like the same land claim.

    It's in.
    avatar
    New Atanea
    Global Force
    Global Force

    Posts : 207
    Join date : 2014-10-07

    Re: Map Claims

    Post by New Atanea on Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:18 am

    Can the color of my border be changed to the same dark blue as my current flag?
    avatar
    Eurasia
    Supremacy
    Supremacy

    Posts : 999
    Join date : 2014-08-03
    Age : 42
    Location : Ann Arbor, Michigan

    Re: Map Claims

    Post by Eurasia on Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:53 am

    Atenosia wrote:Can the color of my border be changed to the same dark blue as my current flag?

    No.
    avatar
    New Tarajan
    Supremacy
    Supremacy

    Posts : 547
    Join date : 2014-08-03
    Age : 26
    Location : Rome

    Re: Map Claims

    Post by New Tarajan on Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:24 am

    Ok, maybe this is a stupid question: is it a way to have a more sized map? FOr example, I was trying to make the administrative map of the Kingdom for the apposite Registry, but it's practically impossible with the actual dimensions of the map (maybe I'm wrong...and if someone has a system, please, tell me).

    Also, have we any progress about a possible political map?
    avatar
    Reisal
    Global Force
    Global Force

    Posts : 128
    Join date : 2014-08-04
    Location : Canada

    Re: Map Claims

    Post by Reisal on Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:40 am

    New Tarajan wrote:Ok, maybe this is a stupid question: is it a way to have a more sized map? FOr example, I was trying to make the administrative map of the Kingdom for the apposite Registry, but it's practically impossible with the actual dimensions of the map (maybe I'm wrong...and if someone has a system, please, tell me).

    Also, have we any progress about a possible political map?
    I agree.
    avatar
    Eurasia
    Supremacy
    Supremacy

    Posts : 999
    Join date : 2014-08-03
    Age : 42
    Location : Ann Arbor, Michigan

    Re: Map Claims

    Post by Eurasia on Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:42 pm

    New Tarajan wrote:Ok, maybe this is a stupid question: is it a way to have a more sized map? FOr example, I was trying to make the administrative map of the Kingdom for the apposite Registry, but it's practically impossible with the actual dimensions of the map (maybe I'm wrong...and if someone has a system, please, tell me).

    Also, have we any progress about a possible political map?

    I'm not sure I understand your question.
    avatar
    Eurasia
    Supremacy
    Supremacy

    Posts : 999
    Join date : 2014-08-03
    Age : 42
    Location : Ann Arbor, Michigan

    Re: Map Claims

    Post by Eurasia on Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:50 pm

    Duresia, can you please resize your claim now that the map has been updated? Thanks.
    avatar
    Federation of Antanares
    Global Force
    Global Force

    Posts : 315
    Join date : 2014-08-13
    Age : 23
    Location : Italy

    Re: Map Claims

    Post by Federation of Antanares on Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:19 am

    I think NT talks about the possibility of a imagine of the map more bigger than the actually one because he's trying to do the political map of NT and, with this size, he can't take the border good and drawn a good map.
    I tried and, effectively, it is a bit difficult xD
    avatar
    Reisal
    Global Force
    Global Force

    Posts : 128
    Join date : 2014-08-04
    Location : Canada

    Re: Map Claims

    Post by Reisal on Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:35 am

    Europe and Asia wrote:
    New Tarajan wrote:Ok, maybe this is a stupid question: is it a way to have a more sized map? FOr example, I was trying to make the administrative map of the Kingdom for the apposite Registry, but it's practically impossible with the actual dimensions of the map (maybe I'm wrong...and if someone has a system, please, tell me).

    Also, have we any progress about a possible political map?

    I'm not sure I understand your question.
    He basically wants a bigger version of the regional map so he can create a national political map.
    avatar
    New-Zealand

    Posts : 291
    Join date : 2014-08-02

    Re: Map Claims

    Post by New-Zealand on Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:53 pm

    My bigger, do you mean the picture itself? So you want a higher resolution larger picture?
    avatar
    Eurasia
    Supremacy
    Supremacy

    Posts : 999
    Join date : 2014-08-03
    Age : 42
    Location : Ann Arbor, Michigan

    Re: Map Claims

    Post by Eurasia on Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:00 pm

    New-Zealand wrote:My bigger, do you mean the picture itself? So you want a higher resolution larger picture?

    I include a full sized link.
    avatar
    New-Zealand

    Posts : 291
    Join date : 2014-08-02

    Re: Map Claims

    Post by New-Zealand on Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:39 pm

    Europe and Asia wrote:
    New-Zealand wrote:My bigger, do you mean the picture itself? So you want a higher resolution larger picture?

    I include a full sized link.

    Yea, the resolution is still a bit low, if you're trying to make a national map. That said, I don't really know if there is a way for us to increase the resolution.

    secession

    Posts : 12
    Join date : 2014-08-29

    Re: Map Claims

    Post by secession on Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:42 pm

    Please accept my request.
    If it is too big then I'll reconsider the area. The crimson dot is my capital, Oranjestad.
    avatar
    Eurasia
    Supremacy
    Supremacy

    Posts : 999
    Join date : 2014-08-03
    Age : 42
    Location : Ann Arbor, Michigan

    Re: Map Claims

    Post by Eurasia on Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:41 am

    Accepted.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    avatar
    Ivania
    Authority
    Authority

    Posts : 15
    Join date : 2014-08-04
    Location : Los Angeles

    Re: Map Claims

    Post by Ivania on Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:10 am

    I've done it lads
    avatar
    Arveyres
    Ascendancy
    Ascendancy

    Posts : 338
    Join date : 2014-08-09
    Age : 19
    Location : Minnesota, USA

    Re: Map Claims

    Post by Arveyres on Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:40 am

    Ivania wrote:I've done it lads
    Overlaps my claim Mad

    Sponsored content

    Re: Map Claims

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:41 pm