Official Forum for Esamir, a Nationstates Region.

Esamir International News Network

Zackalantis
    Common State
    Common State

Re: Esamir International News Network

Post by Zackalantis on Fri May 13, 2016 8:18 pm

NO-MASTE NEW ZEALAND

An intelligent word play on the popular greeting of ‘Namaste', was the headline posted on the front page of a popular newspaper, “The Zack Express" the article then went on to expose the alleged Human Rights Violations committed by NZ forces deployed in Blukon. The Zack Express claims that it did recon in the ethnically Zack Blukon and found heinous acts being committed by Kiwi forces deployed there including rape of woman and torture of residents. They even report shooting of unarmed civilians without warning.
    The article focussed on an orphan girl who claims that her parents and elder brother were killed by Kiwis. She now stays with her aunt somewhere in Central Blukon.

The Zack Express has been one of the most aggressive critics of the Liberal Government and has urged the Prime Minister to cut ties with New Zealand until the rectify their ways.

Her Majesty's Ministry of Foreign Affairs released this statement.
    The government can in no way verify these claims and allegations made by The Zack Express and as far as the government is concerned this will only be considered allegations. We know for a fact that New Zealand is a responsible and reliable nation and when we approach them with these concerns they will take the necessary steps. No pressure is required from the international community as we are sure NZ will carry out investigations into these allegations and bring perpetrators (if any) to justice.

The Ministry for Broadcasting and Public Relations has said they will carry out an investigation into the credibility of the claims made by the Zack Express.

The Green Party who pledged support for the current ZNC+LIB ruling coalition is threatening to withdraw. This won't hurt the numbers of the government in the People's Council or Lok Sabha (Lower House), but will seriously put the ZNC and LIBs in a major pickle in the upper house where they will fall from 37, to just 28 seats after the Green Party withdraws 9 seats.
    Green Party President said this
    “This government by laying a red carpet for Mr. Garagen and welcoming him to be the chief guest of UKZ Day celebrations. A day which cebrates the establishment of Zack Democracy and Freedom while his government authorises the killing of innocent Zack Ethnic groups abroad is horrible. We are ashamed of PM Traudeau and his move. We demand that he take this up with President Garagen and not rest until New Zealand shows that they have stopped the war in Blukon"
    The Green Party has demanded the government cancel President Garagen's address to a joint sitting of Parliament. The Prime Minister said he would do no such thing.

Oddly enough the two leading opposition parties, The ZPP and the Conservatives haven't said a word against the recent revelations.

The international press is waiting for President Garagen to make a statement about the same from his current residence at the Taj Palace Hotel in Cair Paravel.
    But whatever the case is President Garagen needs to be mentally prepared for a walk out of 12 MPs.
    New-Zealand

Post by New-Zealand on Sat May 14, 2016 1:44 am

NZDF High Commander Shepard Troubled By Zack exposé
    High Commander Shepard, Admiral of the NZ Navy and Head of the NZDF

High Commander Coral Shepard, second in command to the President himslf, has released a swift response the the "no-maste" article published by the Zack Express. The Commander wrote in her statement release this morning : "I for one am shocked and appalled by the claims of the Zack Express. Let it be known that the heinous acts of rape and torture described are something that goes against the very fabric of the Social Democracy, and the code by with the NZDF serves. I have since spoken in depth with President, and Commander-in-chief, Garagen about the situation and we have come to the mutual agreement that an in depth investigation is required as to the accuracy of these claims, with harsh punishment in store for the soldiers found guilty of such actions. For one I can tell you that any and all soldiers found guilty of rape will firstly be court martialed, dishonorably discharged and then tried for their actions once more under civilian court where I can guarantee they'll be facing at least a good decade imprisoned. The NZDF has a zero tolerance policy for rape or pillaging as such actions are something best left behind in the middle ages, we are no crusaders! The NZDF has, is, and always will be an honorable establishment which upholds the very virtue of the Social Democracy with dignity and decency. Candor dat viribus alas, strength through sincerity. This is the very foundation of our society, and the very motto we pledge our service too. As for the Zack Express, I invite them to come forward with their information regarding these cases so that we can get to the bottom of this situation quicker and deal out the justice required." 

President Garagen Addresses International Press

"Well... safe to safe it's not a great day to be a kiwi in the UKZ am I right? *laughter* Well let me start by attending to one of the many elephants in the room in no particular order. As many of you know, High Commander Shepard is currently flying straight to Blukon Air Base, alongside her highly skilled team, to make a prompt start to their investigations into the claimed atrocities committed by NZDF soldiers in the region. Now I'm not going to sugar coat things, war is no pretty affair, and the deaths of innocents caught in the crossfire is something we can not avoid, but rape... rape is a whole different ball game. I can't say I can conceive any single circumstance, even in the worst of conflicts, where rape could be committed and considered justified or unavoidable. This is just something the NZDF, my office and the Social Democracy itself can not stand for. We will be investigating these claims in deep detail and I can assure you any and all people found guilty of these said crimes will be facing very, very harsh punishment indeed. The NZDF, like the civilian court, has a zero tolerance policy to rape, and that is something we take extremely seriously. I also understand the Zack Ministry for Broadcasting and Public Relations is carrying out an investigation into the reliability of the Zack Express's article. Whilst I most sincerely hope the Zack Express simply made these claims up to increase their sales or serve some personnel agenda, the NZDF will still be carrying out a full investigation under the assumption that the provided claims are reliable and accurate.

Now onto the second elephant ; the war itself, or Operation Homecoming as we like to call it. Operation Homecoming was a necessary solution to an unpleasant situation. For far too long the Social Democracy has stood aside, pouring millions and millions of tax payer dollars into humanitarian aid to a region that was quickly becoming a cesspool ruled by warring factions who each stake a claim to some hypothetical throne. This kind of nonsense is something the Social Democracy simply cannot tolerate on our borders any more, and I for one am not going to allow the wastage of hard earned taxpayer dollars on some backward warlord in the north that thinks he's immune and entitled to free kiwi money. Previous government provided Blukon with an ultimatum and ceased all humanitarian support, only to result in the situation quickly declining and then dealing with floods of refugees treating our very borders as a mere recommendation or challenge, and warlords thinking that raiding our transports and trying to operate piracy within our waters would go unanswered. For a long time it did, with spineless former government's backing down and opting to resume funding bullshit humanitarian missions again. My government is quite simply not going to follow the same path as our predecessors. My solution was quite simple, cut all funding and wait. The warlords, who are the self declared official heads of Blukon, attacked the NZMS Falken at 3.36am on January 26th 2016, making away with $44 Million in goods. This under international convention is an act of war, and as such the NZDF responded with a full scale formal invasion of Blukon. I will accept no stalemate, I will accept nothing short of the unconditional surrender or death of each and every single Blukon warlord, and mark my words, there is nothing in your petty raider brigade that will stop the NZDF. Your oil fields, are our oil fields now, and we'll continue pumping them until the last well runs dry. South Blukon is our land now, and the citizens of the region went to the polls last week and voted with a resounding 73% majority to become a part of our Social Democracy. Odds are we'll treat them better and give them a better life and any of you warlords ever could. North Blukon is where the war is now, the warlords have united against the NZDF, and in order to end this conflict our armed forces must sweep through and categorically wipe out any insurgents in the area and put an end to each warlord faction. As for the civilian casualties, this is war. As much as we try to avoid it, there is simply so much we can do. People will die before this war ends, and I'm fairly happy to put the blood on the hands of the warlords. And to the green party leader, ss far as the slaughter of the Zack Ethnicity goes, have you forgotten I'm a Zack by ethnicity and birth too? 

And lastly, on a much lighter note and directed more towards the Arveyran news reporters out there. Yes, you guessed right, I did propose to my longtime girlfriend Elaena, or Elaena Valentina da Vergara of Arveryes, you know the whole deal; Crown princess, breaker of chains, mother of dragons etc. etc. *laughter from crowd*. But yes, I proposed and she said yes and so that's that I guess. She's probably much better at making this speech than I am, she's a diplomat by birth after all. Mind you, she's probably going to wring my neck over something I said earlier in this speech that was insensitive or untactful or something. For that I apologize btw, I don't tend to be the most politically correct, even at the best of times. But I digress, so yea, we're getting married, probably in Arveyres sometime next month.. yea, I know it's soon, but screw waiting right? 

Anyway, that's all from me today. I'm sure you'll be hearing much more about me when the Green Party decides to stab me with an organic free range carrot or something *more laughter*, but I truly am looking forward to the coming week, where I'm sure we'll manage to really put the works in motion for much closer relations between our countries. I believe there'll be great things in store for our nations, and we can surely both gain much mutually from our cooperation. I mean look at Crown Chrysler for a start, we've already saved the Zack Auto Industry and given the Chrysler Group a much needed boost, as much as it'll give Antanares a crisis to hear that. Oh and finally, a truly beautiful UKZ day parade this morning, I'm extremely honored to have been the chief guest at it. I have to say the UKZ has come a long way since my parents left when I was a child, a truly amazing country you have now. Anyhow, I wish you all the best and will stick around for a wee while if any of you have any specific questions you'd like to ask me"
    Zackalantis
    Common State
    Common State

Post by Zackalantis on Mon May 16, 2016 5:40 pm

162 YEARS OF THE CONSTITUTIONAL MONRACHY.

The Pink and Blue Easter Decorations are removed from Cair Paravel House and Caspian Castle only to be replaced by Red and Yellow to celebrate UKZ Day.

20th May 2017 marks the 163rd Day of The Browns Accord which united the Northern Republic of Zackalantis and the Southern United Monarchies Of Zackalntis in the South to form the Constitutional Monarchy of The United Kingdoms of Zackalantis, and put an end to the 6 year long civil war.

Celebrations begin with the Prime Minister and Monarch attending the Mass at St. Peter's National Roman Catholic Church and then officiating the parade on 'Rajpath'.
    The Prime Minister also paid tribute to the ‘Unkown Soldier' at UKZ Gate which has the names of countless fallen Zack soldiers inscribed in its walls.

The parade includes the most popular regiments of Her Majesty's Armed Forces also a fly by by the Royal Air Force. For the first time a OMNI contingent will also march.
    The Camel Regiment-Chita
    The Camel Regiment is unique to the UKZ as it is the only military in the world to employ camels in their mounted regiments.

The first time a contingent of OMNI Troops from all member states also marched at the parade.

This time around Commonwealth Territories of Pombay, Lacostasia, Provo and New Telmar will have floats and Union Kingdoms of Ukhta, Chelyabinsk, Chita and Kouty will also have floats.

Celebrations will also be held in several Zack Embassies across the globe including those in Astana, Urbem Sol and London.

Parliament will now conclude the Budget Session with a Joint Session of both the Lok and Rajya Sabha with several agendas set the most notable being the 'State of the Union' address to be delivered by the Prime Minister and the Address of the President of New Zealand.
    Arveyres
    Ascendancy
    Ascendancy

Post by Arveyres on Sun May 22, 2016 3:10 pm

ROYAL WEDDING FESTIVITIES COMMENCE

Royal festival fireworks in Cartagena

After a private ceremony in Cair Paravel, UKZ, in the company of the House da Vergara; Princess Elaena and President Naveen Garagen of New Zealand were wed. The two were wed in a secular ceremony before being flown out to Bogotá to commence the starts of the Arveyran Royal Ceremony. The royal wedding guest list included the heads of state of all nations, and their families.

The festivities following the ceremony are expected to span the course of one week. The week will commence with the formal ceremony at the Temple of Diana in Andalusia, followed by receptions in Cartagena and Bogotá. All international guests of honor will be presented with the Medal of the Order of Angelina in respect of the good relations that have been maintained over the years.
    New Tarajan
    Supremacy
    Supremacy

Post by New Tarajan on Sun May 22, 2016 10:21 pm

OMNI to deploy anti-piracy task force south of Targahar, official ---- House Van Vinkel will attend wedding ceremony in Arveyres, spokesperson ---- South Brandelhorn court forbids public christian penances as "humiliating practices" during religious festivities ---- IBG releases Q2 prospects for members revenues and share profits ---- Eindhoven Stock Exchange Indexes: AFIX +0.4% ; FIX +0.4% ; NTIA +0.2% ---- Would you like to know more? More updates and insights on www.ntko.co.tj

OMNI DEPLOYS ANTI-PIRACY TASK FORCE

Astana.
    After an important high-level meeting under request of Zack government, OMNI Enforcer has announced it will deploy a new naval task force to fight piracy activities in the international waters south of the Antanaresian islands of Targahar, not far from Blukon.
    "The decision has been made after the UKZ reported an increase of pirates attacks against civilian freighters in the area" a spokesperson of OMNI said in a press conference after the meeting "Our preliminary intelligence analysis have confirmed that there is a connection between these activities and the guerrilla brought by many warlords against New-Zealand in Blukon."
    The main goal of the operation, codename Blue Seas, will be to protect international trade and civilian ships in the area, while trying to locate and identify the main bases of the pirates, and eventually to dismantle the piracy web, also halting the illegal weapons trade to Blukon warlords.
    For the moment, the task force will be composed by Tarajani, UKZ and Antanaresian ships, although OMNI did not confirm rumors about a possible involvement of DRAGONER and the RHIELD in the anti-piracy strikes.

TARAJANI ROYALS FLY TO ARVEYRES

The members of the Imperial and Royal House will attend the wedding ceremony in Arveyres of Princess Elaena and NZ President Naveen Garagen, a spokesperson of House Van Vinkel confirmed this morning.
    King Friederick Wilhelm, Queen Beatrix and Crown Prince Sigismund will reach Arveyres this afternoon, together with the Grand Dukes Conrad and Selena, and Princess Elise Angelique, while Prime Minister Carl Van Houden and the Lord President of the Landsraad, Prince Maximilian Van Sondenburg, will reach them tomorrow afternoon.
    The Imperial and Royal House also prepared a gift for the young couple: a beautiful Tarajani yacht, commissioned to the Azimut-Benetti Group and made in Alleskandberg, and equipped with state-of-the-art comforts and technologies. Also, the young couple will receive the title of Marquises of Faearhaven, in the Principality of Merlberg, with all the traditional privileges and rights and the possession of the lordship.

A view of Faerhaven and its castle.

Last edited by New Tarajan on Mon May 23, 2016 3:04 am; edited 2 times in total
    New-Zealand

Post by New-Zealand on Mon May 23, 2016 12:33 am

President Garagen Addresses UKZ Parliament
    (This RP Occurs Just Before Arveyres' Post)

President Naveen Garagen today addressed the Parliament of the UKZ, the final event in his 2 week long diplomatic visit of the UKZ, before he takes a month long presidential leave during which he will marry his long time girlfriend Elaena in a royal ceremony in Arveyres before departing on a honeymoon tour which remains classified due to safety reasons. During his one month leave the operational duties of President will be taken over by NZDF High Commander Coral Shepard and Vice President Andrew Little (Leader of the Labour Party). Commander Shepard will take over the Commander-in-chief duties of the President (which is crucial in times like now where the Social Democracy is locked in conflict) and Mr Little will take over leadership of the government and overall administration of the Social Democracy. Some political pundits have criticized the President about his decision to take a leave of service at such a crucial time in the Blukon Conflict when international agencies such as OMNI are beginning to get involved. However, the President assured the public the nation is being left in highly capable hands, stating "I would trust Coral and Andrew with my life. Both are highly skilled with Coral being the highest decorated Commander in NZDF service currently. As far as the Blukon Conflict goes, Commander Shepard knows exactly what to do and will be able to handle anything thrown at her, I have full confidence in her capabilities." on top of this the President did assure the public that should the situation deteriorate significantly, there is no doubt that he would return immediately and resume his position as Head of State. As far as the public opinion goes, President Garagen is running off a high from his highly successful UKZ visit, and the fanfare following his upcoming marriage to Princess Elaena of Arveyres, which will be broadcast live through NZ and Arveyres. 

As for President Garagen's address to the UKZ parliament, we have it below :
    *Green Party Members walk out in protest of the Social Democracy's action in Blukon as President Garagen takes the podium*
    "Well, can't say I'm surprised that happened. Anyway, let me start by saying that I am honored and privileged to have  attended the UKZ Day parade as chief guest and to be standing here before the parliament of the UKZ, representatives of the largest democracy in the world, not something to be taken lightly. I'm glad to say that over the past few weeks we have made great strides forward in improving relations between our nations with the prospect of full comprehensive alliances and extensive trade deals no longer being a dream, but rather a reality. The cogs are in motion, and though my diplomatic visit comes to an end today, you will no doubt be seeing more diplomats from the Social Democracy, namely my Minister of Finance and Minister of Foreign Affairs and Trade as we finalize the details of our agreements. In fact I believe the Minister of State Owned Enterprises will be arriving in a couple days alongwith the CEO of the Chrysler Group as they come to observe the Crown-Chrysler operations and finalize the last aspects of it's operation. I definitely see a bright future for our nations, and wouldn't be mistaken in thinking that our nations have earned the term allies. Let's leave the past and the whole UPS-OMNI debacle in the past where it belongs and focus instead on the future. Both our nations stand to gain a lot from our cooperation, and together we could be unstoppable, as corny as it sounds. Over the past 3 decades the UKZ has come a long way from a backwards third world nation to a thriving economic and social powerhouse. Had I been born today, I'm fairly certain to think my parents would have never migrated to the Social Democracy. I look forward to what both our nations can accomplish over the next 3 decades, and am exited to be a part of it. I'll now be taking questions from the floor"

Mr. Fernandes (ZPP - Dengod North) : "What is the possibility of the Antanares' 'virtual blockade' of Crown Chrysler affecting the profits of the company and is there anything that can be done to counter it?"
    "Antanares' virtual blockade of Crown Chrysler sales is an unfortunate hitch in the grand scheme of things. Currently Antanares has trade deals with the UKZ through the OMNI global organisation, something Crown-Chrysler was initially hoping on using as a means to sell through to the Antanares market. In the past Crown Motors was eligible under this scheme and did make attempts to sell into the Antanares Market, but as we all know Crown Motors didn't really make cars that sold well. Crown-Chrysler would however definitely pose a massive threat to JMC's hold on the Antanares market, just like the NZ based Chrysler Group would if it didn't face monumental 200% import tarriffs that make our cars extremely uncompetitive. Antanares has made the decision to impose this trade tariff on Crown-Chrysler by claiming that the company is not a Zack Corporation and treating it like an NZ export. Frankly I don't know how they're able to justify it, considering that Crown-Chrysler is registered in UKZ, pays tax in UKZ, operates wholly in the UKZ and headquartered in UKZ. As far as I can make out Antanares is violating the trade agreements they have with the UKZ that I'm aware of, and simply assuming you won't call them out on it. Ultimately this is something that you will have to sort out yourselves. Crown-Chrysler is, like I said, a Zack corporation and it's up to you and the CEO of Crown-Chrysler to sort this situation out. On the whole Crown-Chrysler is still going to be a highly profitable investment from Chrysler Group's, and by extension the Social Demcoracy's, point of view and a highly successful Zack company and employer. In fact I can tell you know that there will be absolutely no job losses or sizing down of Crown-Chrysler's operations as the company has improved it sales by almost tenfold compared to before it's revamp. I mean yes, the Antanares situation did put a bit of a dent in our hopes and we did fall slightly short of our expectations, but that's just a gold to a silver medal. We're still doing pretty damned well. 

Mr. Ronal (CON - Crus South) : "Will your government possibly consider easing immigration for Zack Citizens?"
    "Ahh I was hoping this wouldn't get asked. Look there's no real easy way to go about this, especially when I'm sitting in the lions den metaphorically on this topic. It's extremely hard to do with without sounding hypocritical and like I'm ignoring 'my roots' and ethnic heritage, but bear with me. Every year we have an extremely large number of people who apply to migrate permanently to the Social Democracy as PR's and ultimately naturalized Citizens. Obviously we can't accept all these people, in fact over 60% get rejected. As part of our selective immigration system, one of the major factors involved is "Ease of Assimilation". The logic behind this factor was that migrants from backgrounds vastly different to NZ society tend to associate with migrants from their same background and as a result we end up with situations where entire suburbs would be inhabited by members of one ethnic background, and the result is effectively self segregation. This ends up causing social divisions, unrest and of course when one outlier of that community perpetrates some antisocial behavior, the entire community gets the blame. In some nations like Arveyres where the population is extremely open to multiculturalism open migration can be possible. Unfortunately this isn't the case with NZ, possibly due to our highly patriotic nature and upbringing, and as a result a preferential policy like this is a necessity. Due to the highly competitive nature of the immigration system as a whole, it makes it quite hard for people who don't meet this catagory to get into the nation. Considering we have effectively open borders with Arveyres and Eurasia, there is not much immigration quota left over, and as a result applicants who are citizens of nations with vastly different cultures to NZ do tend to get a hard time. 
    "Wouldn't you say that had this policy existed your parents would likely haven't gained NZ residency, and by extension you wouldn't be a kiwi or the President. Isn't that highly hypocritical for you to enforce this policy, especially when you are an example of how a migrant born in the UKZ can assimilate fully"
    "See, I told you I'd end up sounding hypocritical didn't I? Look I'll answer in two parts here. Firstly, this isn't my policy. I didn't come up with it. This policy was actually proposed a long time ago by former members of my party long before I was a part of it. Since then my the policy has gained strong support amongst the voter base, and I don't really have much say in it. My party is populist and quite simply put the will of the people is our will. Should public opinion swing towards multiculturalism I'll propose to have the system repealed immediately. That's just the basis of democracy, I can't and won't go against it. Now the second part. I was definitely the minority. Witnessing first hand the self segregation of the Zack community in NZ as I grew up, I definitely get where this policy came from. My family and me by extension, were mostly exceptions. However, you must understand that they way our nations are headed and the way Zack culture is changing by the minute, particularly equal treatment of women, I'm fairly confident that the UKZ could quite easily find yourselves on the preferential list in the near future. 

Mr. Junio (LIB - Midas Central) : Will New Zealand Consider referring the Blukon issue to the Security Council or perhaps work with the OMNI to stop the warloads?
    "No and yes. I know I'm going to spark controversy here, but the Security Council is a bureaucratic mess that will get nothing done and my nation will suffer as a result. That's not just my belief, but the opinion of the kiwi's as a whole. In the past the Security Council has been one big mess after another. It's extremely idealistic if you ask me. However, we'd most definitely love to work with OMNI or any other nation or international organisation for that matter. We'd welcome any and all help from OMNI, the Terran Federation obviously, and literally just about any nation on the planet. The issue with the Security Council is that they will take over and likely order our forces to stand down while they carry out their bureaucracy, and the NZDF would loose control over the operation. We've got the situation under control and are well on the way to exterminating the warlord factions and bringing this conflict to an end. However any help from other nations be it combat aid, aid for the affected residents or peacekeeping and support operations, would make  this conflict a lot quicker and easier on the resident population of Blukon. For example I think it would be great if OMNI were to investigate the piracy and and smuggling rings in Antanares' black markets that are almost certainly responsible for the supply of firearms and resources to the warlord factions." 
    Federation of Antanares
    Global Force
    Global Force

Post by Federation of Antanares on Mon May 23, 2016 2:40 am

NEWS FROM ANTANARES

Patrols disappear from Targahar?

After the deployment of OMNI Task-Force in the international water south of Targahar, not far from the Blukon warzone, where actually kiwi forces are implicated in a massive war against local war lords, the government of Targahar has recalled all patrol ships from the national water. According to the spokesperson of the local government, Miguel Blanca "We met members of Bruma and of the government before the OMNI's decision to deploy ships not far from us. They assured that the OMNI Task Force will continue the anti-piracy mission that, before, was conducted in this area only by ships of our local maritime command and from Antanares. Now that the OMNI took the lead of the operation, the federal government and the governatore of Targahar decided to recall the patrol ships that were operating in the area. We don't want to appear in a sort of "war status", we don't need so many ships to control only one portion of sea. So, we will leave to OMNI the role of anti-piracy force. At least, lot of units deployed for the operation are antanaresian. So why maintain two operations at the same time?"

Federal and local government, in fact, has published several statements in which they affirm their intention to continue their anti-piracy operations, but without conducting different missions under different commands in the same area. For many analysts, this is a clear decision of Antanares to improve the power of OMNI Enforce in conducting military operation for all the nations member, but also, for some journalists and speculators, it is a move to facilitate the weapons traffics in the area. Targahar is one of the main commercial hub in this part of ocean and easily most of the commercial operations, in and out the legal market, pass in the area. Without the implementation of more controls in Targahar appear improbable that an eventually black market traffic can be stopped.

But, according to the AFS, the federal service, this "black market traffic" never existed, not in the area of Targahar. For an agent, who has preferred to remain unknown, there are no traces that can conduct to think that smugglers are using Targahar for their operations. According to the agent, only one ship was caught with weapons and military materials on board, but it is not certain if was direct to Blukon or not.

Laughs for New-Zealand

The recent intervention of President Garagen to UKZ Parliament didn't provoke a real response from the government of Antanares. Duke Gerard Yeats, councilor for Foreign Affairs of His Highness, released a comment after the last opera concert in Velikogovolka. "I listened the addresses, of course. An interesting intervention. I suppose oratory is one of the many talent of this president. But I'm so sad to learn how much ignorant he is of our alliance system, so I stopped to listen after the second question". He smiled before enter in his car and go away.

Baroness Margherita Belvento, another councilor, intervened after her colleague to make some precision "What my colleague said is that probably Garagen, president of New-Zealand, doesn't know that OMNI is a military alliance, first of all. Also, but not less important, any other treaty is out of the OMNI if not implemented in the structure of the organization. We have bilateral treaty with Zackalantis, a lot of bilateral treaty. Our citizens can travel between our nations without restrictions, our companies don't encounter obstacle to go in the other country to make affairs. Crowd Motors had easier access to our country because was a Zackalantis company, bur Crowd-Chrysler, that pay taxes in Zackalantis ect ect is a company owned from another one. Simply. We don't have this kind of treaty with New-Zealand, so I don't understand why they will receive this sort of treatment. Also, maybe a most important thought, I think Garagen must prove, before talk, what he says. Antanares doesn't traffic weapons in its territory and doesn't allow illegal smugglers to do this. But I don't understand why I must respond to this sort of accusation. Words dispersed in the wind, for me" she laughed before she answered to other question about some internal political affairs and went away to her residence in Velikogovolka.

Antanaresian Red Cross in Blukon

With or without an official endorsment from the government, the ONG has decide to found an hospital in the area of Blukon hit by the conflict between local warlords and kiwi forces. According to dr. Maliak, members of the volunteers that from Antanares and the rest of the world converged in the area to help the local population "Most of the hospital was destroyed from the conflict", he continued describing the situation of Blukon, where the population suffer the lack of primary medical assistance and generic needs "It is normal. In a war, civilians suffer most of the penalties while leaders of nations litigate about the sense of a law or accuses each other for something. But the civilians here need help. ARC is in the front line with medics and nurses to help the locals, while here we created an hospital, thanks to the generosity of our sponsors from all the world. We are not in the territory controlled from Kiwi forces, because this would have meant separate from us a lot of civilians that live in the conflict zone. But I think we can count on their support, in case of an attack. But we are not a target, I hope. We are an hospital, not a military structure". With the ARC teams are in the area also two journalist's team from Antanares that are operating in the area to send first hand news in the country and show how is the situation in Blukon.
    It is difficult to say if the government will create a mission to protect the hospital or send, at least, guard teams or show a simple support for the ARC. After the recent declarations between NZ and Antanares appears difficult to see a way of collaboration between the two parts.

ARC in the front line
    Great Empire of Ireland

Post by Great Empire of Ireland on Mon May 23, 2016 6:44 am

Rising Tension in Wales

After a visit to the north-western province of Wales, President Hampton witnessed many protesters protesting the nearly 140 year occupation of the province. Wales, a province in the north west of the British Free State has been part of the British Free State since it was seized from the UKZ in the Revolution in 1880. Wales has always been a troublesome province starting three revolts since 1880(1895, 1923, and 1986[during the Royal Revolution]) all three of which were crushed. But now a movement to restore Wales to the UKZ has been on the rise since late 2010 but has been mostly ignored by the British government citing lack of importance. President Hampton is the first British leader to visit the nation since King Alexander II who reigned from 1956 to 1977. During a townhall President Hampton was asked "Will the British Free State ever give Wales back to the UKZ?" After thinking about it for a few moments the President responded with "Well no not voluntarily at least. I was born just 20 miles away from the border of Wales and visited on many occasions. I can tell you one thing Wales is part of the British Free State. It is ours rightfully and if it was up to me I think it should stay that way. However I do think something like a Referendum could take place but then we have to get UKZ on board. So for now Wales will remain with the British Free State as it should be." In a media interview afterwards the President was asked if the British Free State should be worried about losing Wales. "No, no of course not. Wales is rightfully ours and nothing can challenge that. They have been British for 140 years and will remain that way for generations to come. 1986 was a landmark year for Wales and the rest of the British Free State it saw them fully assimilated into our country and become a province. Wales has prospered under Britain and I think if they leave us it will ruin that prosperity. iu can assure you of one thing though. No matter what Queen Elizabeth will remain as our Head of State. This may cause tensions between our two nations but we have a special bond. But so does Wales and the British Free State. I think we've had enough Brits die in Wales we can rightfully call it ours."
    Eurasia
    Supremacy
    Supremacy

Post by Eurasia on Mon May 23, 2016 10:03 am

Emperor and Empress to attend Arveyran wedding ----- Consul Scaevola to Sen. Robledo: "Why is the thermostat so low?" ----- Emperor Augustus to bring "expansive" gift to wedding, calls it "worth a year of fun." ----- Imperial Palace forgets to remove Zack colonial paintings from palace, slightly offends Zack delegation. ----- Arveyran yogurt banned by Ministerium of Health for being "infectiously delicious, almost too much so." ----- Imports of Duresian opium up 3%. ----- Meat dresses banned as "socially macabre." ----- Want more? Go fuck yourself. Visit www.news.mc.ea
    UKZ PRIME MINISTER IN URBEM SOL
    Emperor, Prime Minister to begin series of bilateral talks

Emperor Augustus and Empress Aurelia at the reception.

Urbem Sol
    Prime Minister Trudeau of the UKZ, along with several cabinet ministers and the Zack Ambassador to Eurasia, arrived in Urbem Sol today to begin a series of talks regarding the improvement of relations between the UKZ and Eurasia. The Imperial Palace announced that the talks will be aimed at unfreezing the cold relations between Eurasia and the UKZ, which have built up over decades and centuries due both to Eurasia's persistent involvement in Zack domestic affairs and the UKZ's desire to assert its independence of colonial powers. The Emperor spoke briefly to reporters assembled outside the palace, saying: "It is my hope that in engaging with the UKZ we can begin to rebridge relations between our two countries. Things have been hostile for far too long."

The meeting will take place over a number of days, and will discuss closer economic ties as well as bettering of diplomatic relations. Several Populares Senators, still reeling from their defeat several days ago in the elections, have expressed shock and dismay with the meeting, with one unnamed senator saying "It is unthinkable that Emperor Augustus would invite the Zacks here. Perhaps this was his intention all along? I can certainly say he has lost my support in the Senate." It is true that former-Consul Mariano Robledo was vehemently opposed to any negotiation with the UKZ, however polling indicates the Eurasian people support bettering of relations with the UKZ, 61% supporting it, 36% against it, and 3% undecided. The Optimates are highly supportive of this maneuver, with Consul Scaevola saying that it is "A very good step towards restitution." Some analysts believe that His Majesty has sought to hold talks with the UKZ for some time, but was unable to as any treaty would need to go through the Senate and Consul Robledo would have blocked it.

EURASIAN FORCES TO ENTER BLUKON
    Emperor Augustus announces Eurasian troops to be deployed to Blukon

BREAKING
    Emperor Augustus announced today that, following the guidelines of the ICFS, Eurasia will be deploying imperial troops to Blukon to assist New-Zealand in putting down determined resistance in the region and to engage in anti-piracy operations. The Imperial Navy will be deployed to conduct the anti-piracy actions in the seas near Blukon, while the Imperial Army and Air Force will be active in suppressing hostile entities throughout the region. The Ministerium of Defense has not announced the number of troops to be deployed, however it could be as high as 150,000. The Senate, lead by Consul Scaevola, quickly approved the matter, allocating the necessary funds.

The Emperor did release a statement on the matter prior to meeting with the Zack Prime Minister (on unrelated matters), saying "Our close ally has been active in this endeavor for some time, and Eurasia must now support them however we can. This support will take the form of a military presence, and we will eradicate this resistance and pacify the region." His Majesty went on to say "Eurasia will also be engaging in far-sweeping humanitarian operations, and our main priority is to aid the people of Blukon recover from internal oppression by these murderous barbarians." This position came as a surprise to many, as Eurasia had not yet taken an official position on the Blukon Intervention, despite numerous attempts to ask Emperor Augustus what his opinion was on the matter.

New-Zealand

Post by New-Zealand on Mon May 23, 2016 1:23 pm

NZDF Deploys Contingency To Aid Red Cross

Despite somewhat tense relations between Antanares and NZ following the snubbing of Crown-Chrysler and an ensuing war of words between President Garagen and certain members of the Antanaresian Government, High Commander (and currently acting Commander-In-Chief) Coral Shepard decided to respond to the requests of the Antanaresian Red Cross and dispatched the 32nd Support Division to hospital commandeered by ARC doctors. 32nd Support Division is a 30 strong peacekeeping force in possession of 3 APC's and an older generation MkII Combat Tank that has since been taken out of front line duties to make way for the newer MkIIIs. The Division are currently stationed at the NZDF Blukon Central Airbase but are expected to hit the road and rendezvous with the ARC personnel at the ARC hospital before nightfall. This move will come as a great relief to the ARC doctors and nurses as they have been currently operating with no defensive support from Antanares or New-Zealand, making them prime targets for any raider parties from the neighboring warlords. While the 32nd Support Division are no standing army, they are more than capable of holding off attacking forces and defending the ARC facility until backup arrives from the nearby NZDF Forward Base Omega. More than the actual troops, their mere presence provides a solid deterrent to nearby warlords and reassures the personnel working with the ARC that they are indeed under NZDF protection. 

When questioned about the decision in light of scathing Antanaresian comments, Commander Shepard was quoted saying, "Was it the ARC the ones who made those comments? No, exactly. The ARC are an aid group that are trying to do their part to help the innocent parties caught in the crossfire of this military campaign, and as Head of this operation I will not have any harm befall them or any of their patients. I am a soldier, and they are medical professionals, not politicians. I'm fairly certain in saying neither of us pay much attention listening to the rhetorics of career politicians who's opinions and whims change with the wind. That's one reason why NZDF High Command and myself personally get along famously with President Garagen. He's not a career politician, he's a medic by career and get's things done rather than spinning pointless yarns and taking verbal potshots at other delegations. Yes I watched the Baroness' speech, just as I'm sure all of you did, but let's take the words of a Duke or a Baroness with a pinch of salt shall we. I see no point in punishing hardworking goodhearted people like those working with the ARC because some privileged aristocrat decided to sling some mud our way. Let's leave the schoolyard bickering back in primary school where it belongs. I'm here to get things done, the Social Democracy and the NZDF are here to get things done. From the looks of it the ARC are also here to get things done, therefore we're going to have a good working relationship."  

Last edited by New-Zealand on Mon May 23, 2016 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Federation of Antanares
    Global Force
    Global Force

Post by Federation of Antanares on Mon May 23, 2016 6:38 pm

NEWS FROM ANTANARES

ARC improves the camp hospital

Thanks to the presence of Kiwi forces, the ARC has decide to improve its camp hospital in Blukon. With the main airport in the region under the control of New Zealand, is easier for the ARC receives medical supplies, food and equipment to support the facility in Blukon. The main sponsor of the operation, that is unknown for now, sent four medical mountain vehicles to support the operation in the area without an efficient infrastructure service. During the last night also, a team of psychologists and pediatricians are arrived in Blukon, to improve the support service for the population.

"I must thank our sponsor and the NZDF for their support here. I don't know who is him or her, but he, or she, is sending a lot of money and resources that improved our capacity to operate in the region. NZDF, instead, started to protect our camp, although we are outside their safe territory. I owe a good bottle of wine to Commander Shepard" said Dr. Maliak, director of the camp.

The government of Antanares, officially, continues in its no-intervention way. Members of the Bruma, especially from the majority of the left-side of the parliament, continue to call for a statement from His Highness, remained strangely silent during the last days, a rarity considering how central the Prince is in the politic of Antanares. For someone is a sign of uncertainty in the government, specifically, in the Council. It is not a news that in the last months His Highness showed sign of lack of sympathy and interest in the work of the Council. Valerian, first prince of House Higencourt, has prefer every time to interface himself with the government of Antanares and with the Bruna. Maybe, but it is only a suspicion of some journalists and analysts, he is preparing a sort of change in the Constitution and in the actual regime of the country. But only the time will confirm or not this intention.
    Kaevi
    Ascendancy
    Ascendancy

Post by Kaevi on Wed May 25, 2016 8:41 am

RADIOACTIVE CLEANUP EFFORT GOING STRONG

After the nation received its rightful compensation for the radioactive contamination of the surrounding ocean, cleanup has reached the point of being
    nearly two-thirds of the way finished. Some fisherman have been given permission to continue fishing in the once-tainted areas of seawater, with full re-
    employment expected this fall. Studies are still underway regarding the full extent of environmental damage caused by the radiation leak.

KISTIÑE III AND DUKE MATIA ATTEND CELEBRATION
    (Duuude, pretend like... I'm not Kaevi... but instead like an island Basque paradise that is far better than Eurasia for the rest of this post... alright?)

In somewhat of a surprise, the Co-Princess, Kistiñe Ibarra III, has decided to join her distant cousin in attending the Arveyran wedding festivities. Her A-
    postolic Majesty wishes the couple a long and happy marriage. She was also seen having what some would consider a "heated discussion" with Matia and
    his bride, Celia, later in the afternoon, but no other details about the conversation are known. Her grace left the new couple an undisclosed gift before leaving.
    Great Empire of Ireland

Post by Great Empire of Ireland on Wed May 25, 2016 9:04 am

2 Tarajani Reporters Injured

Protests in Wales turned violent today after protests enter their 4th day. The protesters who have been protesting since President Hampton arrived. These protesters, protesting the "British Occupation of Wales", have been mostly nonviolent but today a skirmish broke out between police and protesters resulting in the arrest of 13 protesters but also affected were two reporters from New Tarajan in Wales reporting on the protests. The 2 journalists, who have yet to be named, were trampled by protesters and are in St. John's Hospital in London after having been flown there in critical condition. At a Press Conference in Cardiff, Wales President Hampton spoke briefly on the matter.

"Well sure, I pray for the journalists injured as well as for their families. But the British Government is of no blame here. We are trying to resolve the issue behind these protests. But we can't work if the UKZ won't respond to these issues. Things like this can not be ignored. It must be handled with professionalism and tact. Both of which the UKZ isn't responding with. In fact they aren't even responding. We need the UKZ to respond so we can handle this. I encourage the nations of the world to pressure the UKZ to respond. It is a matter of national security."
    Zackalantis
    Common State
    Common State

Post by Zackalantis on Thu May 26, 2016 1:46 am

GOVERNMENT WAILS OVER WALES

After days of silence from the Zack Government over the turmoil in Wales the Prime Minister in Urbem Sol sent a directive to the Ministry of External Affairs in Cair Paravel to issue an address. The Minister of State issued a statement.

The issue is Wales is very perplexing, and the reason we have maintained silence on the issue so far is to make sure that we do not appear as a nation that is prying into Britain's internal issues. We refuse to mediate in the events playing out in Wales until and unless we are sure the Britain is not capable of handling the situation at all. We are concerned that our mediation will put a wedge in relations between our two nations, something that we will not let happen.

We have reports flowing in that the Wales area bordering us have a large number of illegal immigrants flowing into the UKZ. We have closed border checkpoints at the areas around and bordering Wales.
    New-Zealand

Post by New-Zealand on Thu May 26, 2016 2:32 am

Operation Homecoming Suffers Major Setback

Operation Homecoming has suffered it's first major setback today, with the warlord factions uniting in a desperate move. In a broadcast that aired this morning, the remaining 6 warlords were seen together for the first time since the Blukonian Civil War began. What followed was truly shocking, the other 5 warlords were seen pledging fidelity to General Allon, the warlord who leads the Almo faction which is the largest by far of the 6 remaining factions, and declaring General Allon the King of the United Blukonian Kingdoms (AKA Blukon). King Allon now controls all 6 faction armies and together they now form a formidible military might, putting an end to the domination of the NZDF, especially since the recent arrival of her allies. Allon's first move as King and head of the now united armies, was to pull all forces into the highly populated seaside Almo region. Residents living in the other 5 regions have reportedly been ordered to evacuate into the Almo region alongside, and probably forced by, the Blukonian Armed Forces. It seems that General Allon intends on fortifying himself in the Almo region, which will prove to make Operation Homecoming a very difficult one for the NZDF now. Thanks to his new found military might, Allon is able to secure the Almo Harbour and use his navy to prevent the NZ Navy from blockading trade routes or intercepting smuggler vessels. On top of this Allon's Army and Airforce are now concentrated in the Almo region, fortified on home turf and now a properly structured military force, which alone is enough to pose a major threat to the NZDF plans. Now we know what your all thinking, the NZDF is most reliant on their Airforce for warfare (Overwatch anyone?), so why not just send them in and rain fire from above like we typically do. Well, Almo is no idiot, and he knows that his Airforce has no chance against the NZAF, making his fortified region basically fish in a barrel. That's where the "evacuated residents" come in. The Almo region is now far too highly populated for the NZDF to attempt any aerial attacks without immense civilian casualties, something the NZDF cannot afford. 

The tactical genius that is King Allon, has effectively rendered the NZ Air Force useless without firing a single bullet, which alone will be putting NZDF High Command in a state of panic. Likewise, the NZ Navy can no longer to blockade Blukon's trade routes or intercept any inbound ships, as that will result in a massive famine with the region fully reliant on food imports now, which will again in turn lead to substantial civilian casualties. As if just to ice the cake, Allon gets all his weaponry and military supplies through the black market, which in today's day and age come hidden among the food and general supplies brought aboard the legal merchant ships, typically but not always necessarily from Antanares. The only way the NZ Navy could prevent the arms supply would be to intercept and completely search all the cargo aboard the many inbound merchant ships, something is both physically and financially impossible. As a result Allon has taken the two main forces in the NZDF arsenal out of the question, leaving the Army as the only way to conquer Almo and end this conflict. The army however, is the NZDF's Achilles heel, accounting for a mere 24% of funding with it's purpose usually being to supporting or following up the operations of the Navy and the Airforce. Conflicts involving the army in convential warfare always result in high soldier mortality, and as a result the NZDF has always focused highly on warfare methods that don't involve soldiers on the ground going directly toe to toe with enemy forces. 

Allon's tactics have left the NZDF with no option now though. As of now the NZDF is moving it's forces in to surround the Almo region. The Air Force's only job now is mostly surveillance and recon based, though they will carry out a few highly specific attacks on targets when civilian casualties can be avoided. The NZ Navy on the other hand will be attempting it's best to stop the flow of smuggled weapons into Blukon, though it's efforts will be mostly futile. Lastly the NZ Army prepares to slowly make it's way on foot into the Almo region, closing in on Allon himself, though the result will be a painstakingly slow campaign dominated by gorilla warfare with heavy civilian presence. The NZDF have definitely gone to far to pull back at this point, as Allon himself has been quoted saying he'll "Fight the kiwi dogs till his last breath leaves". 

NZDF High Commander Shepard addressed the issue early this evening : "As many of you have heard, we suffered a substantial setback in Blukon after the 6 factions united under the leadership of General Allon. As the article stated, Allon has fortified himself in the Almo urban region and is using the cowardly tactic of human shielding to protect himself from any long range or Air Force bombing missions, something which the NZDF relies heavily on. That combined with the inability for us to ethically blockade the Almo Harbour and prevent the inflow of supplies and weapons to Allon for fear of starving out the large civilian population means that the only way we can end this conflict is by sending ground forces to converge on his position. I won't lie, this will be a painstakingly slow process if we are to avoid unnecessary casualties on our front and we are dealing with a form of warfare that has long been our weakness. As a result, I'm appealing for any and all help from our allies overseas. If you can afford to send forces here, please do. I'm also aware that the NZ Police are now working extremely closely with the Antanaresian Police Force to clamp down on the black market that is supplying weapons to Allon. And let me point out we are grateful for Antanares' cooperation in this matter. Now, it's not all doom and gloom. I can happily say that the NZDF has completely secured the annexed region of Blukon, and that the oil fields and all the surrounding urban areas are completely and utterly safe from Allon's forces. The oil fields and mines continue to be extremely profitable resources and a massive booster of the NZ Economy, and the infrastructure projects in South Blukon are going along great. While the recent developments are a setback, rest assured that Operation Homecoming is overall still going along great, and I have no doubt that we will bring an end to General Allon and the other 5 warlords regimes and bring a concise end to this conflict." 

OOC: So basically, if any of you can afford to do anything to help do it please. So send forces to join the invasion of Almo (Eurasia send more maybe? Razz), do your bit to stop the black market trade etc. etc. Basically just do whatever you can to aid me end this conflict and enjoy the RP! 
    Zackalantis
    Common State
    Common State

Post by Zackalantis on Thu May 26, 2016 5:47 am

OMNIous DAYS AHEAD FOR BLUKON WARLORDS

After a secret meeting that included several negotiations and heated debate at The Ring (OMNI HQ) between all member's Head's of State and government, the OMNI has decided to deploy in Blukon.

The New Zealand government had specifically requested Zack help in tackling the growing threat of the Warlords in Northern Blukon. Following this the Zack government brought this issue before the OMNI members and won approval.

This move is set to have lasting effects on the war in Blukon, this will effectively slow down the warlord's offensive. While the OMNI patrols against piracy have clamped down on the illegal activity it has so far failed to produce any concrete results however the deployment of the largest and most powerful military force in the world is set to put a stopper in all warlord efforts and come as a saving grace to a failing Operation Homecoming, filling new life into it.

The OMNI has deployed a few regiments. The most notable being the OMNI contingent of the Gurkha Rifles, and London Grenadieres. Along with supplies like basic rations, ammunitions etc:
    Eurasia
    Supremacy
    Supremacy

Post by Eurasia on Fri May 27, 2016 12:25 am

Boat of Newellian migrants overturns in Cytherean Sea, Navy says; No survivors reported. ----- Empress Sabina reported to be "in ill health". ----- His Majesty reacts to Princess Celia's hospitalization: "Not this again." ----- Empress Aurelia angry with husband for burning the pasta. ----- Violence against Basques on the rise; Ministerium of Police: "What a lovely thing this is." ----- Consul Scaevola surprised by "liberal claptrap" that is Senate restrooms. ----- Report finds majority of Eurasians "probably racist assholes." ----- University of Urbem Sol bans safe spaces, calls them "pussyfooted heresay." ----- Orgy in Civitius leaves no survivors. ----- Want more? Bend over I'll make this quick Go to www.eamc.co.ea
    EURASIAN FORCES LAUNCH OFFENSIVE AGAINST INSURGENTS
    Imperial Navy launches offensive to seize insurgent-held ports; Imperial Legions press towards Almo

A Eurasian tank column near Almo.

Blukon
    The Imperial Military has taken the offensive against the insurgent warlords in Blukon, with the Imperial Expeditionary Command announcing that a two pronged offensive will be launched against the hostile elements throughout the country. The Navy will launch a large sea-based offensive against the hostile elements occupying the ports in the region, and will also set up a blockade to execute random searches of vessels entering Blukon's waters. The Naval group which will be tasked thusly is the whole of the 8th Fleet, which will move into the area and smash through the insurgent blockade. The Imperial Legions will also launch an offensive against the insurgent stronghold of Almo, which will entail a steady advance towards the city without pause, in an effort to pin the insurgents down and prevent them from being able to recover themselves. The Imperial Air Force has also been conducting thorough surveys of the area's topography, as well as dropping propaganda leaflets encouraging civilians in the area to flee.

The commander of the Expeditionary Force, Legate Cispus Martius Iulianus, spoke briefly to the press on the matter, saying "Eurasia has the goal of minimizing civilian casualties, and we are willing to forgo the use of our air support in favor of utilizing armored units to smash through the enemy stronghold. We will also retake the ports in the region and halt resupply to the city, in an effort to force the insurgents out. These cowards have nowhere left to hide. We will hunt them down in whatever rathole they dwell."

Fears over civilian famine in the region have been abated, as the Imperial Air Force has stated they will drop food to the stronghold. The main purpose behind the blockade is to halt shipments that may contain weaponry, placing the food supply of the city solely in the control of the Empire. Casualties from the offensive are expected to be light to medium, as the Imperial Military is frankly superior in numbers and technology, and has a history of not sustaining heavy casualties, especially against untrained insurgents and terrorists. The main assault force to be utilized by the Imperial Legions are large armored units, which will prevent widespread loss of life and will be able to fight through contested areas with ease.

PRIME MINISTER TRUDEAU AND EMPEROR AUGUSTUS FINALIZE MEETING
    Historic meeting finishes; trade and diplomatic deal announced

His Majesty waiving to the press after the departure of Prime Minister Trudeau

Urbem Sol
    The historic summit between Eurasia and the UKZ has come to a close, with both nations announcing a series of trade and diplomatic deals as a result. Emperor Augustus held a press conference immediately after, saying "This is a major step in repairing relations between our nations. We can now move forward with much friendlier diplomacies than as before." The deals will both set up consulates in each country, as well as allow the operation of various companies. Several Zack agricultural companies will begin operation in Eurasia, mainly with the goal of providing food to more remote colonies, and Eurasian companies such as Misriah and Traxus, will open factories in the UKZ. The UKZ will also open itself to Eurasian tourism.

Visa arrangements have also been made, with each nation agreeing to provide citizens of the other with visas should they wish to visit.
    New Tarajan
    Supremacy
    Supremacy

Post by New Tarajan on Sat May 28, 2016 9:39 am

Tragedy in Arveyres: Queen Sofia suspends wedding ceremony after bridge collapse in Bogota ---- Tragedy in Arveyres: New Tarajan to send medical team to help recovery of Princess Celia ---- OMNI anti-piracy operation achieves new success: three ships captured, official ---- Saab announces new Gripen NG-E to be disclosed soon, spokesperson ---- IBG confirms first analysis expectations upon GDP monthly growth ---- Eindhoven Stock Exchange Indexes: AFIX +0.6% ; FIX +0.8% ; NTIA +3.0% ---- Would you like to know more? More updates and insights on www.ntko.co.tj

TARAJANI DOCTORS FOR PRINCESS CELIA

The wedding ceremony of Princess Elaena and NZ President Garagen has been abruptly interrupted by a tragic incident, when a bullet train bridge collapsed at the passage of the train of Princess Celia (sister of Elaena). In critical conditions, she has been immediately transported to the Royal Hospital of Bogota.
    King Friederick Wilhelm and Queen Beatrice, who arrived in Arveyres to attend the ceremony few days ago, have immediately decided to visit the hospital and to offer concrete help. A spokesperson of the Royal and Imperial House, indeed, confirmed that a special medical team has been assembled in New Tarajan under specific orders of the King, and that it will be transported through military airlift to Arveyres in order to help with every mean the doctors already assisting Princess Celia.
    "It is our sincerest hope that the Princess will recovery as soon as possible" the King declared "And we will do whatever is in our power, to help her."

OMNI ACHIEVES FIRST SUCCESSES AGAINST PIRATES

OMNI Enforcer is becoming more and more involved in the fight against piracy, after the recent high-level meeting held at the Ring, OMNI HQ, opted for a direct involvement in Blukon at the side of New-Zealand and against the local warlords and their guerrilla.
    While Tarajani troops has already been deployed in Blukon together with a larger UKZ contingent, it is on the seas that the Kingdom, together with Antanares, is focusing its efforts. And the results are beginning to come: OMNI has indeed confirmed that the increased anti-piracy effort between the Targahar territory and Blukon has already allowed OMNI to halt a series of pirate raids against civilian and merchant freighter in the area. A joint Tarajani-Antanaresian task force has captured two pirate vessels, yesterday evening, after a failed attempt at boarding a merchant freighter transporting military and medical supplies to NZ bases in Blukon.
    Although further details have not yet been disclosed, it's clear that OMNI commitment in the operation is increasing: rumors from the Pasargade, the RHIELD HQ, seem to confirm that intelligence and covert operations are being carried all over the area by RHIELD operatives in order to identify and destroy pirate hideouts and to better clarify the links existing between these pirates and the Blukon warlords.
    Zackalantis
    Common State
    Common State

Post by Zackalantis on Sun May 29, 2016 7:24 pm

TRUDEAU IN VELIKOVOLKA

PM Trudeau flew after his meeting from Urbem Sol after making landmark deals with Eurasia to Velikovolka, Antanares to seal several economic deals with it's fellow NI members. The PM signed deals finalised when the Antanaresian leadership visited UKZ in January during the Independence Day Celebrations.

Among the deals signed the most significant is the deal to ensure student exchange between the two countries and even a joint agreement to bring more reforms to the OMNI.

Prime Minister Trudeau visited the financial sector of the capital and later delivered an address to Parliament.

“Good Morning, to Mr. Prime Minister, honorable members, and speaker. It is my pleasure to be standing here before you all the elected representatives of Antanres.
    I would also like to thank you for your hospitality and friendly attitude towards our delegation.
    The UKZ views Antanres as a valuable partner in the international community however the UKZ views Antanres as closed off towards us. We hope that these talks have started a process towards being more open to one another. And I'm optimistic about these talks. We have convinced your prime minister to remove Crown-Chrysler from the black list. However we hope that this Parliament considers bringing Crown-Chrysler on the preferred list of companies. Let me affirm that Crown-Chrysler is essentially Zack.

We are happy that Antanres has supported our proposals for OMNI reform. We firmly believe that OMNI needs to move on from just a military alliance into something bigger and better.

We view Antanres as a responsible member of the international community and hence we hope that Antanres takes more stringent actions against people funding the warlords of Blukon through piracy and the black market.

The UKZ and Antanres have a lot to learn from each other an we hope that through frequent diplomatic exchange these goals can be achieved.

Finally I would once again like to thank you for got hospitality and I'm excited to visit Antanres again.

In a press conference outside his hotel a member of the Prss asked him how his visit to Eurasia was, the PM replied by saying, “It was promising. There is still a long way to go with Eurasia but we are happy that we are putting old animosities behind us for the betterment of all people. This is also a symbol that the days of OMNI vs ICFS is over and the UKZ is set to forge and design the international arena."
    Federation of Antanares
    Global Force
    Global Force

Post by Federation of Antanares on Mon May 30, 2016 2:55 am

NEWS FROM ANTANARES

Antanares changes its constitution

"Beloved citizens of Antanares, with pride and joy I announce to you that after several months of debates between the members of the Bruma, the Council, the Government and experts, Antanares has a new Constitutional Chart". The speech of His Highness is started with this words. In the morning, after the departure of the PM of Zackalantis, His Highness went too the Palace of Ice Crystal, where the Bruma is settled, and entered in the assembly, reunited with all the members after a call of His Highness "Antanares needs a change. We are a beautiful nation, we have an ancient culture, a magnificent environment, a strong economy. But our political system was outdated. We used a Constitution that was old, ancient, adeguate for a feudal system, not for a modern nation. I created a commission with the goal to create a new chart. We have accomplished this goal and we have a new constitution, that I hope you would approve after the necessary discussion". The Bruma is exploded in tumult after the speech. Voices from the extreme left wing of the Bruma, the anti-principality member of the Bruma, shouted against His Highness and this bland invasion of the right of sovereignty of the Bruma, but most members of the Bruma decided to read before the new constitution.

The new test, that was accepted from the majority of the parliamentarians, restructures the Federation. The Council of the Prince disappears. leaving only elective organizations to rule the main power of the country. Bruma and government now have most of the power in the nation, but His Highness maintain the possibilities of enforce decision above both the government body, maintain his role of head of state and of the military forces and the representative role of the Federation. The division in State is confirmed and it is confirmed also the superiority of the federal laws among other, leaving the gap between the single state and the Federation how was in the past.

The necessity of a change was heard from most of the population. According to the last survey about the problem of the old Act of Reform, the population responded asking for have more weight on the choice of members of the Bruma and government and in the politics of the Federation. But, some analyst, the decision was also taken from the high role of the country, mostly from His Highness. "Whit this move he hopes to eliminate most of the power of the noble houses of Antanares. Our country passed most of its time under the dictatorship of those families" said Augustus Matthorn, historian "Before ruling directly cities and castles, in recent time controlling the executive with the Council, where the fight between the nobles houses were at the order of the day. Now His Highness had decide to eliminate the entire question reducing his power and the power of the non-elected. It is a good move. But we must see the results before said if it was or not a wise one"

ARROW Targahar launched in Blukon

The government of Antanares has approved the departure of ARROW Targahar, the task force located in the islands of Targahar. According to a dispatch from the Ministry of Defense, the task force, composed by air, land and naval units, will intervene with the OMNI detachments in Blukon. The orders of the ARROW are to assure the safety of foreign citizens in the contested area, like medics and nurses of the Red Cross employed in several humanitarian missions, hunt the main warlords in Blukon and eliminate the pirate threats in the region.

"I don't know what exactly will happen now" said General Victor Badisky, commander of ARROW Targahar "We have our order to move in Blukon, but I think most of our operation will be conducted on the sea and in the sky. We have lost two freighter for the pirate. They stole goods like foods and medicines, but what appear like a norma thief can conduct to a bigger network of black operations in the international waters. Warlords need foods and medicines, and weapons and ammunition. If we discover where those goods pass, maybe we can eliminate from the roots the entire problem, without lost a single soldier".

In the late afternoon the firsts helicopters of the task force are landed not far from the hospital camps, while drones and airplanes started a series of reconnaissance and strike flights over the area controlled from the Blukon warlords. Also ships of OMNI started to check more ships in direction of Blukon. With the new manpower, maybe it will become easily for NZDF and OMNI tracks and eliminate the smugglers in the area.

Zackalantis
    Common State
    Common State

Post by Zackalantis on Tue May 31, 2016 12:14 am

WAILING WALES: OPPOSITION LEADS PROTEST AGAINST UPA GOVERNMENT

Another edition in the Wailing Wales series.

Opposition leaders from the Zack People's Party and Conservative Party have lead demostarations against the centre's apathetic policy towards the issue of a rapidly worsening Wales. The ZPP and Conservative Party demand that UPA government get immediately involved in the Wales issue and take back Wales from the oppressive British.

The Leader of Opposition, Kamla Maheshwari while leading a protest rally in Cair Paravel hours after PM Trudeau arrived from Antanares, made this speech to a large crowd of cheering supporters.

The opposition is calling upon the government to pressurize The British Free State into handing Wales over.

“For Shame! Today Wales is embroiled in civil turmoil and distress. How can we stand back and watch this unfold before us?
    We need to step in and handle the situation, because clearly the Brits can't.
    The people of Wales are calling out to us to join our stable and vibrant democracy. They want to join the fastest growing economy in the world, and turn their backs on an unstable nation who frankly has no idea what they are doing.

The People of Wales would not be protesting if The British Free State were treating them like equal citizens. It is obvious therefore the Free State is abusing the rights of the Wales people and treating them like second class citizens.
    Why then is the government ignoring these cries.
    Wales is rightfully ours, it was taken from us by the Brits when they won their independence and it would have been alright had Britain remained a stable and fully functioning democracy, however that is not the case at all. Britain remained an unstable and unreliable democracy and economy and it is time for the people of Wales to be reunited with their rightful fatherland."

The Ministry of External Affairs has issued a statement condemning Mrs. Maheshwari's statements.

The Zack Government does not share the views of Mrs. Maheshwari. Britain like us also had a turbulent past with colonialism and dictatorishp running the resources of the nation. Today however we believe The British Free State is proving to the world that is ready to be taken seriously as a stable nation and economy.
    The region of Wales, might be in the grips of civil turmoil right now but we are sure that Britain is handling the issue well and maintaining peace to the best of the abilities of their local athourities. Besides even if they were not, we would have no jurisdiction to step in until and unless there is a specific call for help from The Free State.
    We hold no claims over Wales.

NO-MASTE NEW ZEALAND: ZACK GOV LOSES INTEREST?

In what appears to be a lack of interest or something more sinister, the Ministry of Broadcasting and Public Relations suddenly closed investigations into the Zack Express article ‘No-Maste New Zealand' which exposed the alleged human rights violation including torture and rape of civilians.

Following the shocking expose the Zack Government promised investigations into the credibility of the article. The government did indeed launch investigations with a few CBI (Central Bureau of Investigation) employees heading out to Blukon to do hands on research and investjation. However the intense investigations suddenly came to a close.

While Green Party leaders claim that the Zack Government found Zack Express sources legitimate and could not deal with the embarrassment of being aligned with violator of human rights, The Zack Government still remains mum on the issues.

The Green Party withdrew support from government in the centre following Zack lead OMNI deployment into Blukon alleging that the government cared less for the drought situation in southern UKZ but rather the killing of innocent men and women.

People are demanding answers, they won't seem to be getting them anytime soon.

New-Zealand

Post by New-Zealand on Tue May 31, 2016 12:23 am

Operation Homecoming Strikes Precise Blows

With the help of the UKZ and Eurasian forces, the NZDF has made steady progress into the Almo region, with the joint forces now entering the outskirts of the Almo City limits, soon to enter the urban sprawl. The ultimate goal is the Royal Palace complex, in the heart of Almo city, where King Allon has fortified himself under the protection of his unified Blukonian Defence Forces. We have received reports that the NZAF managed to launch  successful precision strikes on the East Almo Dam and the Northern Electricity Distribution Grid, flooding the nearby basin and cutting all power to the Almo Urban Area. King Allon has now resorted to running emergency generators under the palace, and is thought to have relocated to the Royal bunker beneath the complex, from where he directs the defence effort. The Blukonian Defence Forces have been forced into a retreat, where they now remain hidden in the City, attempting to punce from the shadows and effectively employ urban gorilla warfare. While this was what had the NZArmy deeply worried, the immediate ground operation is now being controlled by the Legate Cipus Martius Iulianus of the Eurasian Expeditionary Force. It is understood that Legate Iulianus plans on leading the mission to reach and take the palace with his Expeditionary Force, while supported by the UKZ and NZDF forces deployed in the area. NZDF High Command was more than happy to accept this proposal, as Legate Iulianus is well known among the NZDF commanders, particularly due to the exceptionally close relations between the NZ and Eurasian Defence Forces. The Expeditionary Force is highly trained in urban warfare and combating gorilla tactics, and are expected to handle the Blukonian defence with ease. NZDF forces are to "follow" the Eurasian Forces and provide supporting fire, as well as cleaning up any remaining gorilla's following the movement of the leading contingency. Commander Shepard, when questioned, informed the press today that the NZDF expects an end to the conflict within the next two weeks, and that intel indicates that King Allon is currently accompanied by the other 5 faction leaders, making them "fish in a barrel"

On the other front, with the aid of Tarajani and Antanaresian forces, under the OMNI Enforcer banner, the NZ Navy has managed to clamp down sharply on piracy in the region. Piracy is something that has never before been present in our waters, but is a recent development in response to the Blukonian conflict, with the warlords employing the use of piracy to transport their black market arms deliveries. It is understood that the Navy is operating a "shoot to kill" policy with any pirates that resist arrest. Furthermore, any pirate ships that are captured, are confiscated and brought back to Steelport Navy Base (The NZ Navy's main base) where they are secured as evidence. Following a swift maritime martial court session, the convicted pirate crew members are sentenced to anywhere between 20 years to death (The death sentence is allowed for non NZ citizens or residents, as they are not protected by the constitution of the Social Democracy) at the offshore "Foreign Detainment Facility". This is a maximum security prison located on Emerald Island, some 3 miles away from the Steelport Navy Base, and is where all non NZ residents convicted by NZ courts are imprisoned throughout their sentence. Emerald Island is also home to the "Illegal Migrant Processing Facility", a minimum security facility where all illegal immigrants and asylum seekers, who are usually intercepted by the NZ Navy once they enter NZ waters, are detained prior to processing by the Department of Immigration, which assessed each and every individual based and grants refugee quota visas. At any point the refugees are free to leave, provided they leave NZ waters and do not attempt to illegally migrate into the Social Democracy again (repeat offenders are charged and imprisoned in the Foreign Detainment Facility), and likewise the refugees are free to remain in the Processing Facility as long as they want, and can apply for refugee quota visas and many times are they wish. Both facilities are managed by private correctional facility operation firm XERCO, making them the only 2 privately run prisons in the Social Democracy, but are monitored closely by the NZ Navy, Department of Corrections, and the Department of Immigration (in the case of the Processing Facility). As of today, the three navies have managed to successfully intercept and detain 16 pirate crews over the course of the last week. However, it is expected that the number will drop off as smugglers begin to refuse Blukonian contracts for fear of being caught, as the captains are effectively guaranteed a death sentence. 

The Royal Wedding Comes To Unfortunate End. President Garagen Resumes Office And Announces Celia Initiative

Naveen Garagen pictured with best man John (Left), Crown Princess Elaena as she is walked down the aisle by father Luceo, Duke of Andalusia

The Royal Wedding of the Social Democracy's very own incumbent President Naveen Garagen to long time girlfriend and Grand Haven Central pharmacist Elaena Vergara was broadcast live throughout the world, with massive viewing from the nations of Arveyres and New-Zealand. Oh, by the way, did we mention Elaena is known as Crown Princess Elaena Valentina Camila da Vergara, daughter of Luceo, Duke of Andalusia and Queen Nina II of Arveyres, 7th in line to the royal throne? Yes, well it seems our very own republican president is a royal now, imagine if Lenin and his republican revolutionaries had lived to see this day! While the wedding and it's immediate festivities went without a hitch, tragedy struck on the last week of the honeymoon tour, as Crown Princess Celia, well loved environmental and humanitarian activist with a strong New-Zealand following, daughter of Queen Sophia X and beloved Niece of Elaena was seriously injured in a train accident, something extremely rare in Arveyres' world leading train network. Queen Sophia quickly put an end to all the public royal events that were to take place during the remainder of the honeymoon tour for the sake of everyone involved. Out of respect, the major Arveyran and Kiwi news networks all agreed to leave the royals alone in their time of mourning and only report factual information on the status and condition of Princess Celia. 

However, following his one month leave of duty, Naveen Garagen today returned to office and resumed his position as President of the Social Democracy, taking over from High Commander Coral Shepard and Deputy President Andrew Little. As first port of call, Garagen held a press conference for the reporters, though it'll mostly just find it's way into the woman's weekly and Sunday reading papers. 

"It's great to finally be back in these glorious halls, can't say I wasn't having withdrawals. As most of you know, I'm now a married man, and I'm fairly sure you've all documented the whole wedding lead up and honeymoon up till it's tragic ending. Let me start by saying that my prayers, even though I'm not personally religious, are with Celia and she's being provided the best possible care. As of now she's in a stable condition, but the doctors are uncertain as to when, or even if, she will come out of her coma. Obviously, our honeymoon came to a definite end following the accident, I don't think any of us were really in the mood to continue. I know I'm not speaking for just myself when I say  we all just wanted to be with Celia. Something you all probably don't know is just how close Elaena was with Celia, infact Celia was the first royal I met after Elaena, as she would frequently come to visit and stay with her aunt during school breaks. They were very close, and even I thought of Celia like family. She was an amazing person with a heart of gold, and we are all just powerless to help her, all we can do is wait and hope, watching from behind hospital glass. That's a truly devastating experience. Following the accident we spent the first 3 days, when she was in critical condition, in the hospital with Sophia and Celia's grand parents, dreading that the head doctor would come through and tell us she's gone. It's since been 5 days, and while we spent most in a hotel near the hospital waiting for Celia to wake and just letting my wife have some time to come to terms with what's happened and unwind behind closed doors, my month of leave was soon up and it became necessary for me to return to Grand Haven and resume my duties as President. There's nothing I could have personally done to help Celia and as the Blukon conflict approaches it's dramatic finish, great work by Commander Shepard by the way, my presence here became a necessity. I'll be honest, I didn't feel right leaving Bogota and my wife in this time, and was this close to extending my leave and staying. However Elaena, always the logical one, knocked some sense into me and told me to come back and resume my duties here. I can't help Celia, but I can help Blukon and New-Zealand she said. Afterall, Bogota is only an 9 hour drive away, and should Celia wake up I can be there immediately, and I can fly up on the weekends anyway. But alas, why have I called this conference, I'm obviously not here to sing a sad song, I'm here with a purpose. In the lead up to the wedding I remember I went down to the promenade with Celia, as my wife was busy with wedding preparations and Celia needed to get some shopping done anyway, when Celia said something that turned my world, governance wise, upside down. 'Remember when I was a 8 and you and Elaena took me down to the Milton Waterfront that summer, and Elaena and I said it never felt like we'd left home? What changed so much since then?' and boy, was she right. In the past decade and a bit, the Social Democracy has gone from the left wing egalitarian paradise it once was to this market driven, objective machine that it is today. I remember as a child we grew up in a nation where Welfare was our priority, our environment was a masterpiece and our children grew up knowing that no matter what happened in life, the government always had their back. My Fellow New-Zealanders, our government has failed you... I have failed you. In our never ending pursuit of greatness we have stopped being the greatest. And it is this that drives me to announce the start of the Celia Initiative. I can not save Celia, but I can save New-Zealand, and under my governance I will restore the Social Democracy to it's former glory and bring our government back into line. The Celia Initiative is a non profit government backed organisation that will undertake a large scale restoration of the NZ environment with support from local council bodies and federal agencies. I hope that one day soon our children will once again be able to enjoy the beautiful environment, once ranked the 2nd best in the world, that we grew up with. To start off, the Celia Initiative will be receiving $735 Bn NZD in start up funding from the government, followed by a substantial division of the environment budget on an annual basis. In addition I encourage all of you do donate to this initiative as the only way we can turn back the clock on our wrongs, is if we all band together as a population and each chip in to help make a difference, be it with your money or your time if you can volunteer. Also, in the coming months I will be announcing a string of welfare reforms that will return the Social Democracy to its roots, and once more put the needs of it's people before the needs of it's corporations."

Reports Released - The Monsters We've Become? 

The NZDF today released the reports from it's investigation into the crimes committed by NZDF soldiers in Blukon, and the results are grim. A visibly riled Commander Shepard took to the podium following the release. "Disgusted. Disgusted is the word that comes to mind. Candor Dat Viribus Alas, Strength Through Sincerity, THAT is what we swore by. We all put our hands on our hearts, stood proud under the national anther and swore our allegiance to honour and country. This... This is not honourable, nor is it what our nation stands for. I only just read the report, as it was carried out by unnamed personnel as an independent investigation in order to prevent any cover ups, and I am fuming. HOW DARE these soldiers tarnish the reputation of our nation, and abuse the power given to them. While I'm glad to report we only had 3 cases of sexual assault, which is exceptionally good by conventional war standards, but still infinitely worse than zero, the reports of gross negligence and unnecessary use of force is simply shocking. Let me start by saying the 5 men accused of sexual assault by the investigation have been formally court marshalled, convicted and charged. They are to serve life imprisonment with minimum parole of 25 years, the maximum sentence possible for this crime. However, this is just the tip of the iceberg. The report has highlighted truly shocking behaviour by our so called "peace-keepers" who driven by either fear or sadistic tenancies, which I hope is not the case, in the regions captured by our forces is something we cannot tolerate. Let me assure you the perpetrators of this behaviour have been identified and will be dealt with accordingly, the worst among them will be court marshalled and tried for assault. Furthermore, I have instructed all base commanders to sit down all their forces today and re-iterate that the code of honour are rules, not recommendations and that the NZDF has an absolute zero tolerance to any mistreatment of civilians. As of now I believe that the excessive force has mostly been due to fear on the part of the peace-keepers, who are afraid of loosing control of a potentially volatile situation, but this simply does not justify their actions. WE WILL NOT stand for any behaviour of this nature in the future, and this is something that will be drilled to the soldiers. Anyone who is too afraid to carry out their duties without harming another is simply not fit for service and will be dismissed. To the people of Blukon, the Social Democracy, and more to the point the NZDF, apologises for any unjust treatment received at the hands of these few soldiers. We will be doing our best to right our wrongs and restore order and prosperity to the region."

Simultaneously President Garagen, who only just returned to office, took to social media to respond to the report : "Is this the monster we've become? Truly disappointed by the results of the recently released report, and I am ashamed to call myself the Commander-In-Chief of a group of people who commit such atrocities. The soldiers in question are a minority, but they're actions have brought substantial harm to the people of Blukon and shame onto their fellow comrades and their nation. We are doing our best to ensure something like this never happens again and also making amends to the people of Blukon for what has happened. To start with, I am announcing here and now that the Social Democracy will be taking a very active part in the rebuild of Blukon following the end of this conflict, and will also look into inducting them into the Social Democracy should they wish to at a future date." 
    Great Empire of Ireland

Post by Great Empire of Ireland on Tue May 31, 2016 5:15 am

President Hampton Responds to UKZ

After a trip to Wales saw the UKZ and British Free State pitted against each other President Duda criticized the lack of response calling it "unprofessional" and saying that the UKZ must "start tuning in on politics within its own country." After the Zach government finally responded the response only angered the President even more and he took to the national media to show his displeasure.

"We've had two responses on this issue from the UKZ and both are pathetic. The only statement I've heard from the country that I actually agree with is the Leader of the Opposition and even then I must attack that. The Zach government wants to say this is an internal conflict and must be handled by the British Free State. This is false. It is not an internal conflict it is an international conflict! We have two reporters from another country in a hospital, we have clashes in Wales and the UKZ wants to say this is simply an internal conflict. We ask for help from the UKZ in solving this matter and they deny our call. This is unprofessional and I'm sorry but I must condemn the Prime Minister for how he has handled this situation. Then we get to the Leader of the Opposition. The Honorable leader wants to say that we treat Welsh citizens like second class citizens. This is untrue. They have representation in Parliament with more than enough seats in Parliament. They have benefitted from the recent economic boom in our country, and they get the same protection and rights as other citizens in our country. They aren't Welsh citizens they are British citizens. Yes we've done them wrong in the past but we have fixed how we have treated them. i ask that the Honourable Leader of the Opposition gets more informed on the matter before she opens her mouth."

The President has not said anything on whether a referendum will be called over the issue but he has said that "If one does happen we will not ask for the Governor General's permission. We'll simply do it. i think this conflict is something that has been blown out of proportion. But I do firmly believe an international response is needed."

Zach Unity Party becomes largest party in Welsh Legislative Assembly

A few days ago Legislative elections took place in Wales as scheduled the results were surprising to many and saddening to the Conservative Party. The Zach Unity Party a newly formed party which wishes to see Wales become part of the UKZ swooped in and became the largest party in the WLA with 54/124 seats. However this is just shy of a majority. 9 seats shy to be exact. But this wasn't the only surprise, the British National Party, a relatively old party with no significance in recent ages, claimed 51/124 seats. The British National Party was last popular in the early 70's until the late 80's having held a majority only twice in its age, it is most remembered for standing in opposition to the monarchy during the revolution. But election night saw devastation for the Conservative Party. Previously, it had held 93/124 seats and now saw its numbers decimated down to only 12/124 seats. President Hampton has yet to respond to the election but many do not even know how to respond to it. Due to no party holding a majority it is unclear who will ascend as First Minister of Wales but many expect a BNP-CON Government.

New Tarajan
    Supremacy
    Supremacy

Post by New Tarajan on Tue May 31, 2016 11:37 pm

Protests in Wales trigger response by Tarajani government: Landsraad meeting tomorrow ---- OMNI Enforcer strikes against piracy hideout not far from Blukon: twenty deaths confirmed, official ---- Merlberg chess champioship to open tomorrow afternoon ---- Eindhoven Stock Exchange Indexes: AFIX -0.5% ; FIX +2.0% ; NTIA +0.9% ---- Would you like to know more? More updates and insights on www.ntko.co.tj

TARAJANI GOVERNMENT REQUESTS EXPLANATION
    British ambassador called at the Royal Palace

Astana.
    The protests in Wales have already called for the interest of the International Community through the involvement of the United Kingdom of Zackalantis.
    However, until this moment New Tarajan kept silence about the issue. Two reporters, Adrien Jillen of the Astana Chronicle, and Theodore Van Greel of the International Tarajan Tribune, have been badly injured by protesters, being then transported to the St. John Hospital in London in critical conditions.
    What exactly happened is not yet clear. What is clear, is that the Tarajani authorities didn't take it well.
    As an ancient proverb says: "Don't touch a Tarajani. You'll end touching one thousand of them." As a result, the wounding of two Tarajani citizens (also well-known ones, being both reknown reporters in the Tarajani journalist world) has become a matter of interest of the State.
    Marquis Adrian Van Baltasar, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Foreign Affairs, during an interview said that "two Tarajani reporters attacked by a mob of protesters isn't something we can simply ignore." The Ministry of Foreign Affairs has indeed issued an order to all Tarajani citizens in the British Free State to check with the embassy in Cardiff. The fear is that "the rage showed by the protesters against two citizens of the Kingdom could be not casual" as the Minister said "and that there was a specific intention to hurt citizens of a country allied by the United Kingdom."

A view of the Astana New District, with the Palace of the Government at the back.

While the embassy in Cardiff is checking the situation, the strongest response came from the King. Indeed, early this morning the British ambassador has been called to the Royal Palace, for a private meeting with King Friederick Wilhelm himself. A spokesperson of the Royal and Imperial House confirmed that the sovereign "asked for explanations" to the foreign envoy "and for a quick response of the British government to this insulting and dangerous attacks." Very strong words, which show too well the feelings of the King. The spokesperson concluded that the King asked "for a quick, uncompromising investigation" in order to clarify what happened.
    The same fact that the meeting has been chaired by the sovereign, and not by the Prime Minister, testifies that the highest authority of New Tarajan has decided to handle with the situation personally. A return of personal royal intervention in foreign affairs, which was not seen since years, and with possible consequences on the whole course of Tarajani politics.
    The position of the King is further complicated by being under pressure by the Landsraad: Theodore Van Greel is the nephew of Baron Gustav Van Greel, head of House Van Greel, a cadet branch of House Van Geldern. Thus the Landsraad, always jealous of its rights, sent an official request to the King for intervention. Friederick Wilhelm will personally chair a meeting of the assembly tomorrow, probably in order to report to the Major Houses about his speech with the ambassador and to decided what to do next. These news are puzzling many analysts: Count Carl Van Houden, Prime Minister of the Kingdom, isn't mentioned in the list of the participants to the meeting. What this exactly means, is open to hypothesis.
    New-Zealand

Post by New-Zealand on Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:17 am

OPERATION HOMECOMING A SUCCESS
    NZDF Parade Jets Fly Over Grand Haven

Operation Homecoming, AKA The Blukon Conflict, came to an official end at 14:02 this afternoon as NZDF and Eurasian Forces finally converged on the royal palace, storming the complex and ultimately capturing General Allon and the other warlords who were holed up in the royal bunker underneath the palace. Legate Cipus Martius Iulianus of the Eurasian Expeditionary Force is the commander officially credited with the capture of the royal palace, though General Albert Monk of the NZDF was equally involved in the final push. Unfortunately it was no possible to capture General Allon alive, and in the resulting firefight King Allon and his fellow warlords war killed. Celebration has broken out all over the social democracy as High Commander Coral Shepard and President Garagen both took to the podium at 2:15pm to announce the victory. In a tradition dating back to the great war, the NZ Air Force flew it's parade jets, in this case retired F-18s with parade livery, over the district capitols as a show of victory.

The Eden Initiative?

In equally important news, the Eden Initiative made their first official press conference this morning through their acting CEO Yana Rodriguez, during which she outlined the corporations extensive plans, ideologies and operations. Up till now all that has been known about the up and coming organisation is that they were contracted by the government in an extremely lucrative $6 Trillion environmental rehaul plan. A copy of the speech is enclosed below : 
    "Honesty, morality and responsibility, three aspects that set the Eden Initiative aside from the other major corporates that dominate the kiwi eco political scale right now. For far too long our nation, and many others, have been abused by the greed of large corporations who seek nothing but profit, and aren't afraid to trample people, animals and our very planet to achieve that. That changes today! The Eden Initiative is not just an organisation, we are a movement! And I am proud to announce that thank's to president Garagen's sudden Celia Initiative change of heart and strong support from the Arveyran Government, the Eden Initiative now has the funds it needs to put the cogs in motion and start making significant progress towards our ultimate goal of a sustainable world with equal and ethical treatment of every member of our society. Many of your will have already noticed our work towards cleaning up and restoring the Social Democracy to it's clean and green heritage after years of being violated by irresponsible corporations like Blackacre Defence Inc. and the Chrysler Group. Financially, the Eden Initiative is a non profit multinational organisation based in Ivy City, Magnolia, that currently has just secured a contract from the NZ Government valued at $6 Trillion over 2 years, as well as incredibly generous funding from philanthropists and the Arveyrean Government who stand firmly behind our ideologies. We have an exponentially growing volunteer base thank's the the ethically and environmentally conscious among us who have generously donated their time and effort to helping our cause, greatly reducing our financial expenditure, meaning we have more money to spend on making this world a better place! In 3 years our organisation will have completely cleaned up all the major waterways in New-Zealand, restored our national parks to their former glory and we will continue to devote our time and effort to making NZ the environmental paradise it was in the 60s, before the clasps of the industrialised economy took over. In addition to this I'm today releasing our "Grand Economy Plan", which outlines our planned investments in green-tech, which will see us be the worlds largest green-tech manufacturer and researcher in the world, something that the NZ Government and Arveyrean Government have both deemed to be a highly valuable contribution, hence their support for our movement. Furthermore, the Eden Initiative will seek to counteract the lobbying of the "Steel Trust", a lobbying group led by Chrysler, who have over the past decade pulled numerous strings from behind the shadows to serve their own personal agenda. We will from here on be a strong force in both the economic and political scene of the Social Democracy, making a change anywhere and everywhere possible. Lastly, and arguably most importantly, I am extremely happy to announce that world famous philanthropist and environmental visionary Celia Vergara has accepted our offer and will be taking up the role of CEO following recovery from her unfortunate accident. I look forward to sharing more information and news about our ambitious new plans in the future, but for now I leave you one final thing. The Eden Initiative will be publicly releasing a comprehensive report into the activities of the Steel Trust Lobbying group, obtained from our very own government under the Official Information Act of 1877. If you believed that our corporations were honest and trustworthy, this report will open your eyes to the reality of our money driven world." 

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:12 pm