Official Forum for Esamir, a Nationstates Region.

Introductions

Achaian Morea

Re: Introductions

Post by Achaian Morea on Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:25 pm

Hello, all. Thank you for letting me tag along in this RP experience. The Sultanate of Achaian Morea (which may or may not remain a sultanate once I have the population to choose a new "type") is a currently undefined mass of semi-contradictions that really needs a backstory. The main reason for this is the fact that I joined Esamir on a whim with one of the puppets that I just had lying around, and now need to develop something workable in the next three days before I apply for a place on the map.

In real life, my name is Gary, I live in northern Pennsylvania where there are more cows than people, and I'm trying to find employment to let me pay off those student loans. I have a bachelor's in History and a master's in Humanities, and while I'm not exactly proud of those pieces of paper, I am very glad that I had the opportunity to go to school and earn them (school is a lot more fun than real life in my limited experience). I've been playing NationStates since March of 2014, and have been unofficially attached to the same RP region for all of that time, despite one official "divorce" that really didn't last too long. My main nation and my primary RP identity remains with The Supreme Union, hence the complete fog about Achaian Morea's identity (as I don't want to just rip off the stuff I've already done with Achaian Peloponnese). I chose to explore Esamir because of our regions' shared heritage, both being descendant regions of the World Union, and also because of the vastly different style of RP that is common in this branch of the family tree, using news stories almost exclusively to illustrate national and international activity. I look forward to building a new nation and enjoying a new world with you all!
    Arveyres
    Ascendancy
    Ascendancy

Re: Introductions

Post by Arveyres on Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:36 am

Achaian Morea wrote:Hello, all. Thank you for letting me tag along in this RP experience. The Sultanate of Achaian Morea (which may or may not remain a sultanate once I have the population to choose a new "type") is a currently undefined mass of semi-contradictions that really needs a backstory. The main reason for this is the fact that I joined Esamir on a whim with one of the puppets that I just had lying around, and now need to develop something workable in the next three days before I apply for a place on the map.

In real life, my name is Gary, I live in northern Pennsylvania where there are more cows than people, and I'm trying to find employment to let me pay off those student loans. I have a bachelor's in History and a master's in Humanities, and while I'm not exactly proud of those pieces of paper, I am very glad that I had the opportunity to go to school and earn them (school is a lot more fun than real life in my limited experience). I've been playing NationStates since March of 2014, and have been unofficially attached to the same RP region for all of that time, despite one official "divorce" that really didn't last too long. My main nation and my primary RP identity remains with The Supreme Union, hence the complete fog about Achaian Morea's identity (as I don't want to just rip off the stuff I've already done with Achaian Peloponnese). I chose to explore Esamir because of our regions' shared heritage, both being descendant regions of the World Union, and also because of the vastly different style of RP that is common in this branch of the family tree, using news stories almost exclusively to illustrate national and international activity. I look forward to building a new nation and enjoying a new world with you all!
    Welcome, Gary!

I'm glad that you're here in the region. RP is not the most active, but hopefully it will get better with the winter holiday season. We've got an active wiki @ http://esamir.wikia.com/ where myself, Aloia, Eurasia, Duresia, New Tarajan, and Kaevi have been working on almost 800 pages of our nations' histories and informations Smile Feel free to set yourself up with an account and start writing some stuff about Achaian Morea.

Current date/time is Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:38 am