Esamir

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for Esamir, a Nationstates Region.

5 posters

OMNI Council Meetings

New Tarajan
    New Tarajan
    Supremacy
    Supremacy

OMNI Council Meetings Empty OMNI Council Meetings

Post by New Tarajan Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:00 am

OMNI Council Meetings 1zoc0f7

Oppose Militancy and Neutralize Invasion
    Enforcer

Emergency Meeting of OMNI Council

Greetings, fellow Members,
    the Tarajani Government requested this special meeting in order to discuss of the steps to be taken by OMNI Enforcer in order to successfully answer to the attack brought by Khanate terrorists against a Member of this alliance, coordinating our efforts, thus improving our possibilities of success, under the aegis of the Security Council resolution actually under scrutiny.
    We would also wishes to invite to participate the ambassador of the Eurasian Empire, and all other TF countries which wishes to be involved.

Last edited by New Tarajan on Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
    UK of Zackalantis
    UK of Zackalantis
    Common State
    Common State

OMNI Council Meetings Empty Re: OMNI Council Meetings

Post by UK of Zackalantis Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:53 am

We back the decision of welcoming a delegation of the Terram Federation. And we welcome the Terrain Fed.

The UKZ deeply condemns the attacks in Duresia, having lost a few of our own citizens there as well.

Since there are allegations that the break away Kaevi nation is funding and aiding the escaped captive- Leo. We wish to hear their side of the story and request the OMNI to ask both the fighting factions to submit their stances and clarifications to this session.
    Federation of Antanares
    Federation of Antanares
    Global Force
    Global Force

Post by Federation of Antanares Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:57 am

Antanares backs the actual decision of New Tarajan to invite members of the Terran Federation.
    Considering that Duresia is member of this organization, Antanares proposes the formation of a speial task force formed from OMNI's nations, that involve intelligence agencies and special forces, to start a hunt for Queen Leo, considered responsible of the terrorist attack.
    UK of Zackalantis
    UK of Zackalantis
    Common State
    Common State

Post by UK of Zackalantis Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:31 am

We support the Antanares proposal. We suggest that this task force work in close cooperation with the ‘peace keeping force' that is athourised by the SC resolution to find the former queen. We would also suggest that our task force be a sort of wing or division of this force authorized by the SC.
    Eurasia
    Eurasia
    Supremacy
    Supremacy

Post by Eurasia Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:01 am

Eurasia thanks OMNI for inviting it to participate in this discussion. Having lost two of our citizens to this terrorism, Eurasia understands the necessity of bringing the perpetrators of such horrific actions to justice.

Being that Queen Leo is a threat to international stability, the Terran Federation would be willing to work with OMNI under the aegis of the Security Council to search for Queen Leo and the terrorists by whom she is being sheltered.

However, Eurasia firmly believes the issue of investigating the terrorist attack and dealing with the People's State, respectfully, involves only Eurasia, Duresia, and New Tarajan, while the People's State is firmly a Terran Federation internal issue.

Last edited by Eurasia on Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
    Duresia
    Duresia
    Supremacy
    Supremacy

Post by Duresia Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:53 am

Duresia would like to ask OMNI to let our nation to handle this matter alone with consultation with the nations that lost their citizens in the attack which are New Tarajan and Eurasia.

Also to Zackalantis, there are no confirmed deaths of Zack citizens in the attack.
    New Tarajan
    New Tarajan
    Supremacy
    Supremacy

Post by New Tarajan Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:32 am

We thank everybody for expressing their opinions, and we particularly welcome the Eurasian ambassador.
    We deeply appreciate the decision of the Terran Federation to accept to cooperate with us. About the People's State, there is no doubt that it is a Kaevian internal matter, as already stated by the Tarajani government.

Concerning the Duresian proposal, we would be keen to accept it. However, due that by joining OMNI Member States share many military and intelligence components, participation of agents or teams from other Members is practically unavoidable.
    By the way, the solution is easy: using the Antanaresian proposal, OMNI Enforcer could create a specific task-force, directly giving its control to New Tarajan and Duresia (to conform with the Duresian proposal) in cooperation with Eurasia (or, if the ambassador prefers, the Terran Federation).
    New Tarajan
    New Tarajan
    Supremacy
    Supremacy

Post by New Tarajan Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:06 am

OMNI Council Meetings 1zoc0f7

Oppose Militancy and Neutralize Invasion
    Enforcer

Meeting of OMNI Council

OMNI Council Meetings T7ob2v
    The City Hall of Velikogovolka, where the meeting is taking place.

Greetings, fellow Members and allies, and welcome to this new meeting of OMNI Council here, in Velikogovolka.
    We are here to discuss our stance toward the recent decision of a Member State, the United Kingdoms of Zackalantis, to independently pursue the test of fusion bomb, which alarmed the International Community.
    First of all, we'll let the Zack delegate explain the position of their government. After that, everyone wishing to speak will have the freedom to do so.
    Thank you.
    UK of Zackalantis
    UK of Zackalantis
    Common State
    Common State

Post by UK of Zackalantis Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:33 am

OMNI Council Meetings Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQyPcWwCvQgqFqdtBYR2SHh19ghbRL0tR98RykzVqqyvqeynCq5nQ

Honorable Delegates and leaders of the OMNI, we thank you for hospitality and concern in calling this meeting.
    We hope that through this meeting the UKZ can prove to the OMNI and the world that our minuscule nuclear arsenal of only 20 or so warheads is not a threat to world peace and the UKZ firmly believes in international peace and security.

Firstly we would like to state our reasons for this test
    The project on Felix I had started a long time back, before my government could even take power in the nation. It was done for several reasons including national security and especially scientific advancement.

Now we understand that several members of this association will state that the UKZ does not need any more nukes as all of the OMNI's nukes are shared between members. However this action can be perceived as the UKZ increasing it's contribution to the OMNI.
    It is no secret that the UKZ being a developing nation has the smallest number of troop contributions to the OMNI and this test is merely us increasing that contribution.

Now we feel that it is extremely unfair that there should be international outcry against the test of Felix I in the first place, it is extremely hypocritical coming from those nations that have the largest stockpile of WMDs. The UKZ has not infringed any international law to receive such backlash from the world.
    It's not like the UKZ is an unstable military dictatorship, we have maintained a successful parliamentary democracy for years now. We also have a strict no first use policy since before world war one. In World War 1, Eurasia attacked us dragging us into the war and the WW2, Eurasian attack on Tarajani ships promoted Zack relataltion.
    How is this fair treatment to the UKZ.

We do hope that this conference doesn't become another ground to victimise the UKZ and punish us for no crime of ours.

I apologise if I come of as somewhat angry, but frustrations are high in my cabinet and the UKZ.

Thanking you.
    Duresia
    Duresia
    Supremacy
    Supremacy

Post by Duresia Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:17 am

OMNI Council Meetings 14-svy10

Chancellor Konrad Höffbek walks up to the podium, his back straight and personal notes in his hand, as he puts out the notes on the table he checks the microphone and starts speaking:

You say you enjoy security and peace, yet you test a bomb that has disastrous effects if used against people, as for UKZs concern for not contributing to OMNI when it comes to arsenal, no, you don't contribute enough to our joint arsenal, the only thing your nation contribute with is bad reputation, a reputation that has been built up for a long time.

As for UKZ being a developing nation, yes, that's true, shouldn't a developing nation be concerned about other things than nuclear weapons? Don't you feel that you have any other responsibility to your people? The only thing your nation has cared about since the Great War is power and vengeance, vengeance against Duresia and Eurasia that somehow has become only a dream of vengeance against the Eurasian Empire that has been trying to reconcile and help your nation rise from the ashes.

I do personally support the international outcry against Felix I, not for the bomb, but for him ruining the reputation of UKZ even more and so dragging OMNI down with it into this mess, and yes, we see your anger, we see your frustration, that's what UKZ has been about for a long time, anger, frustration, lack of control.

Therefore I declare that the Duresian Empire will from this day withdraw it's cooperation with OMNI, we cut all ties to the organisation, we will no longer share any technology, weaponry, ammunition, nuclear weapons or anything militarily related with this organisation, our reason is simple, we refuse to share that with a nation like Zackalantis, and we never will. Now as I am done I'd like to return to Hirtenheim as soon as possible.

Thank you and I wish you all success in the future.
    New Tarajan
    New Tarajan
    Supremacy
    Supremacy

Post by New Tarajan Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:30 am

OMNI Council Meetings 2rmrujp

Prime Minister Van Houden immediately stands up, rising his hands:

"Please, Please, Your Excellencies. This is not a place for fight, but for mutual cooperation and discussion.
    We understand the reasons of both parties, but we cordially ask to the Duresian Chancellor not to leave the meeting nor OMNI. Duresia is a long-lasting friend and ally of New Tarajan and Antanares, both founding members of this alliance. Why wasting such good relations now? We need to stay stronger and united. We will find a solution, a compromise suitable to everyone, which will address the concerns of every party involved. I'm sure about this.
    The Tarajani Government shares the concerns of Duresia about what the Zack government has done. However, we can resolve this without tearing apart our alliance, which is a guarantee for mutual peace and security."
    Federation of Antanares
    Federation of Antanares
    Global Force
    Global Force

Post by Federation of Antanares Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:48 am

OMNI Council Meetings Befunky_1024px-michael_d_higgins.jpg

Duke Gerard Yeats, foreign affairs's councilor of Antanares, starts to speak after Van Houden:

"Dear delegates,
    I think we must maintain the calm. We understand perfectly the position of the government of Duresia but, in spite of this, we suggest to maintain the calm. I don't think quitting OMNI, this alliance, could be a sort of responsible action considering how strong are our ties. We suggest to the delegate to Duresia to don't abandon this meeting and to operate with us to establish a better situation.

For the government of Zackalantis, the government of Antanares doesn't not support the Felix I test, neither for the creation of a nuclear arsenal or for scientific purposes. If the government of Zackalantis would improve its knowledge in the field of fission or fusion energy, Antanares and New Tarajan will be glad to support any kind of research in the civilian field. We don't support, instead, the test of new fusion bomb. Your security is not at risk. The past wars and conflicts are past and we must think to the future.

So, we strongly suggest to Zackalants to accept an official inspection of officials from the OMNI Enforce, for a subsequently dismantling of all the warheads"
    UK of Zackalantis
    UK of Zackalantis
    Common State
    Common State

Post by UK of Zackalantis Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:42 pm

Why do we need to dismantle our warheads. Why don't you dismantle yours.

Our actions are not motivated towards vengeance against Euraisa or Duresia. Our foreign policy is not motivated by vengeance. In fact we have tried our very best to normalize ties with Eurasia on several occasions.

Yes we are developing nation, but cannot solely focus our interest on only the development of our people or else we will get left behind in the race of globalization.
    Furthermore, the UKZ has done a lot for it's economy and the welfare of it's people. Duresia has no right to question that.

To Antanares why should we dismantale our warheads. What wrong have we done?
    Have we broken any international law. Because the only arguments you are coming up with for the dismantling of the nuclear weapons is that the UKZ is unstable, the UKZ is young, The UKZ is not liked by Eurasia and It's allies.

Those arguments are (forgive my language) but frankly Bull**it.

We don't mind investigators from tbw OMNI coming and investigating our nuclear security and the number of warheads we have. But we are not going to dismantle it.

Duresia claims that we are a nation without control, and therefore must not have WMDs, we find this popestrous. Such claims are merely subjective. The UKZ finds Duresia is unstable and undemocratic, therefore the Duresia shouldn't have nukes, we need to place embargoes on Duresia.
    Those arguments sound absurd.

Plus I highly doubt this Organization will have the same outcry if Tarajan, or Duresia or Antanares tested a nuke.
    Federation of Antanares
    Federation of Antanares
    Global Force
    Global Force

Post by Federation of Antanares Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:05 pm

"Test a fusion power bomb is not only testing a bomb, is a political act. Most of the nation that you mentioned, dear delegate, has nuclear arsenals because they constructed them during war time, for war reasons. Antanares tested its first fission bomb during the '40, while the entire nation was destroyed for a civil war and with the intention to use it to annihilate the opposite part.
    Now, we are not in war time. We don't have conflicts between nations in the Esamir, no nations are in a civil war.

And you, Zackalantis, did a political act with this test. Maybe you haven't hostile intentions, but for the others appear really simple think the contrary. There is no reason to spend resources and time to produce new nuclear bombs. Yes, we have an arsenal of fusion weapons, but we don't spend money or scientists trying to enlarge it.

Now, with the test you worried the entire world and, at the same time, you damaged our organization, because every time one of us do something, it must remember that is part of OMNI Enforce and that its error fall on the other members. You're a young nation, that would demonstrate to the world that is stable, organized and capable of take a place in the Esamir. If this is the reality, prove that. Dismantle the warheads. Don't become the instability factor in a world that, for now, appear to be peaceful
    "
    UK of Zackalantis
    UK of Zackalantis
    Common State
    Common State

Post by UK of Zackalantis Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:59 pm

We are willing to prove to the world that we are a stable nation by welcoming OMNI investigators to see that our nuclear security is top notch and highly advance. There is no way that it can fall into the wrong hands.

We will not be dismantling our entire arsenal, we are willing to do what it takes to prove that we are indeed a stable and reliable nation.

Our intentions were not hostile and we should not be forced to dismantle our arsenal if others perceive it as hostile. If that is the case we too can claim that the possession of nukes by other nations are hostile to us, I demand that you dismantle your entire arsenal as well

Antanres's ideals regarding production of WMDs only during war time is absurd. We believe in war time prepardeness.

We propose the following.
    Th UKZ and all other nations in possession of Nukes sign a treaty to be open to regular nuclear investigations to prove that our arsenal is secure and safe.
    Duresia
    Duresia
    Supremacy
    Supremacy

Post by Duresia Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:38 pm

OMNI Council Meetings 14-svy11
    Konrad Höffbek speaking

Globalization you say? Does a nuclear arsenal make your nation more global? Duresia doesn't question you, I question you personally. I also stand with what the Antanaresian delegate saying that UKZ should dismantle it's arsenal, his arguments? Well, while not the best, I still wouldn't refer to them in the way you sir just did. I don't know how debates work in Zackalantis, but in Duresia, the first one to swear and get mad, is the one that loses.

I love how UKZ always want to show something to the world, you want to show you're stable, you want to show up at olympics, you want to show this and that, and now you show a very childish attitude, I hope that most people in Zackalantis don't share your views sir because that would sadden me and the world that is watching the mess that you created.

As for Duresia's membership in OMNI, it is from now terminated as I said before, that decision stands and will stand, we will continue to cooperate closely with New Tarajan and Antanares as we did before of joining OMNI. The decision was already made at the last chamber meeting at the Riekstag but hasn't been made official until now. Duresia will leave OMNI and take all of it's military expertise and supplies with it. Now it's time for me to leave for Hirtenheim, I advise Antanares and New Tarajan to send your ambassadors to my office as soon you can since we have matters to discuss, I wish you all good luck.
    UK of Zackalantis
    UK of Zackalantis
    Common State
    Common State

Post by UK of Zackalantis Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:51 pm

We won't be dismantling our nuclear arsenal until and unless all other nations do so as well.
    There is no justification apart from subjective arguments and speculation as to why the UKZ should not possess any nuclear weapons.

We seem to be the only one here actually proposing a solution, while Duresia and the rest simply batter us and call us names. The world will judge who is more childish.

We thank you for your time in gathering here to insult the UKZ and ridicule and bash our nation without even trying to understand our arguments.

If we have any regrets of what we have done in the recent past it isn't our Nuclear tests but agreeing to this Summit. Thank you for insulting us and wasting our time. We leave here disappointed in the OMNI.

Myself and my delegation will leave for Cair Paravel at once.
    New Tarajan
    New Tarajan
    Supremacy
    Supremacy

Post by New Tarajan Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:47 am

Then, we all agree with the sending of OMNI inspectors in the UKZ?
    They will have the sole purpose of definitely checking the safety measures implemented during the test, in order to avoid any further accusation.
    Also, they will proceed with the definite implementation of OMNI agreements, thus including the new Felix I in the shared nuclear arsenal.
    Federation of Antanares
    Federation of Antanares
    Global Force
    Global Force

Post by Federation of Antanares Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:21 pm

Antanares support this motion.
    UK of Zackalantis
    UK of Zackalantis
    Common State
    Common State

Post by UK of Zackalantis Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:43 pm

We welcome these inspectors.
    Federation of Antanares
    Federation of Antanares
    Global Force
    Global Force

Post by Federation of Antanares Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:49 pm

So, I think we can conclude this successfully meeting of OMNI Enforce. Anyone has anything to say?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:16 pm