Esamir Court of Justice
The Complaint of the Plaintiff, Kaevi, respectfully shows and alleges as follows:
- The Defendant herein, Zackalantis, has negligently detonated a nuclear device.
- The Plaintiff has found evidence that the radioactive fallout and other harmful debris from the detonation have spread into the ocean.
- The Plaintiff depends on ocean waters for water desalinization and as a source of food.
- The Plaintiff has found high amounts of radioactive material in various water treatment facilities.
- As such, the Plaintiff is certain that the Defendant contaminated the Plaintiff’s primary water and fishing source.
- The Plaintiff now must clean of the affected facilities and provide those in the fishing industry with welfare relief until the waters are considered safe.
Wherefore, the Plaintiff requests judgment against the Defendant to cover the losses associated with this contamination in the sum of forty million Kaevi ronans, together with any other relief the Court finds just and proper.
The Plaintiff condemns the use of nuclear weaponry and demands that the Court prevent further natural catastrophes such as the one described herein by banning their future use as such devices infringe upon human rights.