Esamir

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for Esamir, a Nationstates Region.

+12
Dromoda
Arveyres
Kaevi
UK of Zackalantis
Hunhewuguo
Ireland
Vajorr
New-Zealand
Tkhri
Reisal
Federation of Antanares
United States of Europe
16 posters

(UPS) Union for Progressive States

Arveyres
    Arveyres
    Ascendancy
    Ascendancy

(UPS) Union for Progressive States - Page 5 Empty Re: (UPS) Union for Progressive States

Post by Arveyres Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:40 am

New-Zealand wrote:
    Arveyres wrote:The Royal Society of Arveyres in open collaboration with the UPS, would support the construction of the LilyPad openly monetarily.

Wait, would you like to become a member of the UPS? I know you're a Monarchy, but your Monarchs are extremely liberal, and your country is essentially democratic.
    After reconsideration, we would like to become a part of the UPS.
    Eurasia
    Eurasia
    Supremacy
    Supremacy

(UPS) Union for Progressive States - Page 5 Empty Re: (UPS) Union for Progressive States

Post by Eurasia Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:07 am

Arveyres wrote:
    New-Zealand wrote:
    Arveyres wrote:The Royal Society of Arveyres in open collaboration with the UPS, would support the construction of the LilyPad openly monetarily.

Wait, would you like to become a member of the UPS? I know you're a Monarchy, but your Monarchs are extremely liberal, and your country is essentially democratic.
    After reconsideration, we would like to become a part of the UPS.

¡Bienvenidos a nuestro organización!
    United States of Europe
    United States of Europe
    Global Force
    Global Force

Post by United States of Europe Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:21 am

We believe that this project is ambitious,but also feasible. It will give a very good image of our organization and of our nations in the international community,and we are glad to help. It will also provide an opportunity to certainly economic and technological development for all of us,surely this "floating city" will become the mainstay of scientific research globally.

Therefore,the European Investment Bank,along with a larger consortium of private banks,can provide substantial liquid investments to finance the entire project,and can also provide technical support of financial type. The Ministry of Education,University and Research will be responsible for mobilization of the entire European scientific community: we would like that each European research institution has an operational unit on site. The European Railway Engineering Corporation and European Railway Network Corporation can take care of the (possible) rail and subway infrastructure,or other logistics infrastructure. The European Energy Corporation can take care of everything related to the energy sector,from energy efficiency to the distribution network,as well as the renewable power plants (I imagine that the island will produce independently of the energy it needs). The European Communications Corporation may deal with telecommunications infrastructure and connectivity. The Ministry of Health and its specialized agencies could provide support regarding the local medical infrastructure. Finally,the European Naval Engineering Corporation may take care of all engineering systems of internal structure. Of course, each of these big public companies will bring back a large community of companies (public and private,large and small) highly specialized: this project could mobilize our entire economy!

As for the defense, we are ready to deploy stable naval and air contingents in the area. Specifically,we can deploy permanently one of our new aircraft carrier of the Poseidon Class,to provide an operational to our forces.
    New-Zealand
    New-Zealand

Post by New-Zealand Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:20 am

So the LilyPad is a go. I'll do the news post.
    Eurasia
    Eurasia
    Supremacy
    Supremacy

Post by Eurasia Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:45 am

New-Zealand wrote:So the LilyPad is a go. I'll do the news post.

Mention how awesome I am.
    New-Zealand
    New-Zealand

Post by New-Zealand Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:24 am

Australian Eltebena wrote:Australian Eltebena will happily support the lilypad in a monetary and research capacity. However as we currently have a deficit, we would like to ask if any nations can make an investment in our pharmaceuticals sector. This sector is strongly regulated so that prices remain very low and we can make sure that this price is spread across the nations of the UPS.

Australian Eltebena can contribute to healthcare, a high speed monorail system, non-military research, renewable electricity generation, and building sustainable ecosystems through the use of things such as permaculture.

We will begin by contributing a starting amount $30 billion AUD and then an annual budget of 1% of GDP which is currently $18 billion AUD. We do not however have the military power to help the defence of the Lillypad.

Thanks Heaps
     I'll be happy to invest.
    Australian Eltebena
    Australian Eltebena
    Ascendancy
    Ascendancy

Post by Australian Eltebena Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:18 am

Thanks heaps, this will help the UPS in the long run as the stronger our economy is the more we are able to contribute to the Lillypad.
    New Atanea
    New Atanea
    Global Force
    Global Force

Post by New Atanea Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:05 am

In consideration to the following results of geological disturbance near the coasts of New Zealand, Atanosia has proposed a full intervention of UPS members in relation to the incident and begin conveying aid to natives of New Zealand with the goal of forming a stronger stability within UPS and to promote elevated political relations between collaborators.
    Eurasia
    Eurasia
    Supremacy
    Supremacy

Post by Eurasia Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:52 am

Atenosia wrote:In consideration to the following results of geological disturbance near the coasts of New Zealand, Atanosia has proposed a full intervention of UPS members in relation to the incident and begin conveying aid to natives of New Zealand with the goal of forming a stronger stability within UPS and to promote elevated political relations between collaborators.

Eurasia would be happy to contribute to aid in New-Zealand once we deal with our own earthquake.
    Arveyres
    Arveyres
    Ascendancy
    Ascendancy

Post by Arveyres Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:58 am

To disappoint the members of the UPS, we withdraw our membership but still wish to participate in the construction and upkeep of the LilyPad project. It is for this that we request observer status.
    New-Zealand
    New-Zealand

Post by New-Zealand Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:29 pm

Guys, SECURS seems to be picking up momentum, we need to start getting active again.
    Australian Eltebena
    Australian Eltebena
    Ascendancy
    Ascendancy

Post by Australian Eltebena Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:19 pm

OOC: My primary nation will also slowly be changing from Eltebena to Australian Eltebena

Edit: I have decided to remain in the UPS. I apologise for any inconvenience. Thanks.

Last edited by Australian Eltebena on Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Eurasia
    Eurasia
    Supremacy
    Supremacy

Post by Eurasia Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:34 pm

Granted, but keep in mind Zackalantis fired on us first.
    Australian Eltebena
    Australian Eltebena
    Ascendancy
    Ascendancy

Post by Australian Eltebena Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:19 pm

I'm really sorry, but if it is not too much trouble, can I please be added to the list of member nations......thanks heaps!
    Dromoda
    Dromoda
    Authority
    Authority

Post by Dromoda Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:05 am

Dromoda would like to join
    New Atanea
    New Atanea
    Global Force
    Global Force

Post by New Atanea Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:21 am

Should we implement ranks into the organization so that not only the founders have powers but also influential and loyal members? It would balance the scale of power in the UPS, minimize corruption and even out political diversity.
    Eurasia
    Eurasia
    Supremacy
    Supremacy

Post by Eurasia Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:23 am

No, that would be far too complicated. NZ and I only deal with managerial duties. Otherwise, everyone is equal.

You're accepted Dromoda.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Eurasia
    Eurasia
    Supremacy
    Supremacy

Post by Eurasia Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:06 pm

Membership granted.
    New-Zealand
    New-Zealand

Post by New-Zealand Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:23 pm

I propose we have the UPS work together to shut down the Syndicate.
    Eurasia
    Eurasia
    Supremacy
    Supremacy

Post by Eurasia Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:02 am

I'm fine with that.
    New Atanea
    New Atanea
    Global Force
    Global Force

Post by New Atanea Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:39 am

Hunt them down and torture them for further information about the organization, easy as that. We need to put in a plot twist, like for example that the Syndicate is located and controlled from one nation but the organization consists of international members. Then once we found out what nation that is, all hell breaks loose.
    Eurasia
    Eurasia
    Supremacy
    Supremacy

Post by Eurasia Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:05 am

We aren't barbarians, you buffoon. If you are going to go ahead with torture then I question why you are a member of this organization. We are progressive, which means no torture.
    New Atanea
    New Atanea
    Global Force
    Global Force

Post by New Atanea Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:29 am

Europe and Asia wrote:We aren't barbarians, you buffoon. If you are going to go ahead with torture then I question why you are a member of this organization. We are progressive, which means no torture.
    I don't treat corrupt people with comfort unless they're willing to cooperate. It's either humiliation, prolonged pain or removal of sanity if they don't want to be useful. Otherwise I'll just sit around and process info you have on the Syndicate.
    Eurasia
    Eurasia
    Supremacy
    Supremacy

Post by Eurasia Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:29 am

If you're going to be a member of this organization try not to be a barbaric fool.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:44 am