„The world is desolate and lacking in the former governments that once scattered her lands. Many of my sister nations have succumed to their people, and those nations do not exist any further. Many governments have disassembled in fear of the impending supervolcano that was predicted by the scientists of my nation in the 1950s. The volcano is coming soon, you must prepare your nation for the eruption and the rebuilding. I'm sorry.”
- Nicoline Obispo, 138th Prime Minister of Arveyres, May 2017
Welcome to the thread for the 2035 Supervolcano RP, this RP will be moderated by Arveyres and Kaevi. This RP will differ from the News Network and is an alternate future. There will be a brief backstory and a brief rundown of the guidelines.
Most of the world has fallen into anarchy due to the impending supervolcano that will destroy major parts of the world. The nations that do survive will represent those who will participate in this RP. Assume that all of your previous allies (except those who will participate) are gone. If you do not participate, your nation will not be included on the map and you may be referenced in the RP as a former nation or a region.
The guidelines are as follows:
- The technology level will remain as 2015, assume that in these 20 years, nothing really happens in your nation, except for minor civilian requests for non-government.
- No godmodding, if there are any disputes over this, there are two moderators, Arveyres and Kaevi.
- After the RP slows down/becomes stagnant, the calendar may shift forward 20 years, and you can fill in the history between then.
- If you begin a war, wait for the other person to respond before sending more troops. Also don't be stupid with a war, you can't conquer half a continent in one RP month.
There will be around a week to say where you are participating or not, after that we will start. Simply post that you are participating to make sure your nation isn't the spot of eruption.
There will also be a map in time.
Arveyres - moderator
Kaevi - moderator
Last edited by Arveyres on Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:41 am; edited 2 times in total