Esamir

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for Esamir, a Nationstates Region.

+12
Arveyres
New Tarajan
Rapau Nui
UK of Zackalantis
EX_nation
Tkhri
North Macwick
Vajorr
Fascesia
Ireland
Federation of Antanares
Eurasia
16 posters

(SECURS) Security and Economical Union of Royalist States

Eurasia
    Eurasia
    Supremacy
    Supremacy

(SECURS) Security and Economical Union of Royalist States Empty (SECURS) Security and Economical Union of Royalist States

Post by Eurasia Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:42 am

Security and Economical Union of Royalist States

(SECURS) Security and Economical Union of Royalist States SECURS_zps9ef18b0c

Greetings to everyone,
    the Security and Economical Union of Royalist States is an organization devoted to the development of fair, pacific and loyal cooperation and collaboration between royalist States.
    Originally, it existed as a separate region, but now, with the merger of the member countries in the World Alliance, I am here to present it as a new organization inside our region.

Here http://secur.forumcommunity.net/ is the link to our forum. Also, you can read our Founding Charter there.
    If you are interested to join us or simply curious, don't hesitate to ask!
    (SECURS) Security and Economical Union of Royalist States SECURSHeadquaters_zps63e05039
    The Royal Castle of Merlberg, Headquarters of SECURS.

(SECURS) Security and Economical Union of Royalist States SECURSSec-GenOffice_zpsc71d3657
    The Office of the Secretary General of the SECURS (the so-called Sigismund VI Study Room)

List of SECURS Member States

Federal Aristocratic Kingdom of New Tarajan
    United Kingdom of Zackalantis
    People's Republic of Ienara
    Rapa Nui
    Royal Society of Arveyres
    Kingdom of Aloia
    Holy Orthodox Empire of Marquette
    THE FOUNDING CHARTER OF SECURS (Treaty of Merlberg):

PROTOCOL FOR MILITARY COOPERATION, COLLABORATION AND INTEGRATION:
    UK of Zackalantis
    UK of Zackalantis
    Common State
    Common State

(SECURS) Security and Economical Union of Royalist States Empty Re: (SECURS) Security and Economical Union of Royalist States

Post by UK of Zackalantis Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:03 pm

Is this union also open to non royalist nations?
    EX_nation

(SECURS) Security and Economical Union of Royalist States Empty Re: (SECURS) Security and Economical Union of Royalist States

Post by EX_nation Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:40 pm

Imperial Tokugawa is hereby requesting to join in the SECURS
    Federation of Antanares
    Federation of Antanares
    Global Force
    Global Force

Post by Federation of Antanares Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:14 am

I think I can respond to Zack. No, the SECURS is an organisation for only kingdom. The other nations can obtain the status of observer.
    Tokugawa, we must wait for the decision of New Tarajan.
    UK of Zackalantis
    UK of Zackalantis
    Common State
    Common State

Post by UK of Zackalantis Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:21 am

Then the Empire of Ireland must be removed from the list.
    New Tarajan
    New Tarajan
    Supremacy
    Supremacy

Post by New Tarajan Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:47 am

As the Prime Minister Van De Groot said in the press conference soon after the referendum, the Empire of Ireland is still considered a member. It's a symbolic gesture of friendship and protection to King Willem Alexander, and it's in no case extended to the Republic too.
    Federation of Antanares
    Federation of Antanares
    Global Force
    Global Force

Post by Federation of Antanares Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:29 pm

But the Kingomd of Ireland still not exist. How can we continue to have deal with a state that doesn't exist? Also, some nations of the SECURS recognize the Republic. How is possible to have the state that recognize a state and the organisation not?
    Ireland
    Ireland
    Ascendancy
    Ascendancy

Post by Ireland Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:06 pm

To ay that some nations do not recognize the Republic is saying that they do not recognize Ireland as a country.
    Tkhri
    Tkhri

Post by Tkhri Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:23 pm

Is it possible for the Kingdom of the Republic of Tkhri to join?
    New Tarajan
    New Tarajan
    Supremacy
    Supremacy

Post by New Tarajan Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:57 am

Tkhri wrote:Is it possible for the Kingdom of the Republic of Tkhri to join?

Of course, if there are no objections from the other Members.

About the Irish issue: very well, then. All Members, please, cast your vote if to keep or not Ireland (in its monarchical fashion) a symbolic member of the Organization.
    UK of Zackalantis
    UK of Zackalantis
    Common State
    Common State

Post by UK of Zackalantis Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:18 am

We seek aid from thi organization to fight the FFCI
    New Tarajan
    New Tarajan
    Supremacy
    Supremacy

Post by New Tarajan Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:51 am

We'll provide all the help you need.
    We'll cooperate with Zackalantis and Europe in fighting the FFCI, under the clauses of the SECURS Charter.

Also, I inform you that Tokugawa requested for entrance. I ask to all Members to express their opinion about it.
    Federation of Antanares
    Federation of Antanares
    Global Force
    Global Force

Post by Federation of Antanares Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:56 am

I accept the request for the entrance. We will cooperate against the FFCI and I think Ireland must exit from the Ireland.
    New Tarajan
    New Tarajan
    Supremacy
    Supremacy

Post by New Tarajan Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:10 pm

To all Members: in order to better coordinate our actions against the FFCI under the SECURS Charter, we ask to everyone to submit here their participation, with the relative numbers and details, for the constitution of a SECURS Joint Task Force.

I wish to submit myself as commander of the operation, but if there are objections, we'll consider other candidates.
    UK of Zackalantis
    UK of Zackalantis
    Common State
    Common State

Post by UK of Zackalantis Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:22 pm

We object.
    We want the UKZ to lead the task force.
    We bear no ill feelings to any nation the only thing is that we are highly suspicious of foreign aid helping the FFCI and even though we trust New Tarajan wholly and completely we believe that the task force should be lead by the UKZ since it is operating on zach soil.
    Ireland
    Ireland
    Ascendancy
    Ascendancy

Post by Ireland Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:43 pm

Federation of Antanares wrote:I accept the request for the entrance. We will cooperate against the FFCI and I think Ireland must exit from the Ireland.
    What?
    Federation of Antanares
    Federation of Antanares
    Global Force
    Global Force

Post by Federation of Antanares Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:33 am

Ehm, sorry, Ireland must exist from the SECURS, sorry .... I wrote an idiocy.
    Fascesia
    Fascesia
    Authority
    Authority

Post by Fascesia Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:45 am

Federation of Antanares wrote:Ehm, sorry, Ireland must exist from the SECURS, sorry .... I wrote an idiocy.
    Haha *exit not exist
    Vajorr
    Vajorr
    Global Force
    Global Force

Post by Vajorr Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:39 am

Fascesia wrote:
    Federation of Antanares wrote:Ehm, sorry, Ireland must exist from the SECURS, sorry .... I wrote an idiocy.
    Haha *exit not exist
    epic fails
    Federation of Antanares
    Federation of Antanares
    Global Force
    Global Force

Post by Federation of Antanares Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:25 am

Oh come on guys ...
    North Macwick
    North Macwick

Post by North Macwick Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:57 am

My suggested new treaty for SECURS:

My suggested version of new a military protocol:
    If we don’t wish to role play membership of SECURS then we could reduce the structure and aims of SECURS

Alternative suggestion for a new treaty with less integration:

Alternative suggestion military protocol to go with the alternative suggestion for a new treaty with less integration:
    New Tarajan
    New Tarajan
    Supremacy
    Supremacy

Post by New Tarajan Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:06 am

I suggest you to underline your changes through the use of different colors. It's very difficult to confront each paragraph of the two versions.

Also, the Kingdom of New Tarajan wishes to say to all Members that the proposals of North Macwick have been made since the country has intention to join the SECURS itself.
    We wish to take this opportunity to invite all Members to send their delegates (possibly, Heads of State and Government) in Merlberg, where the Summit for the restructure of SECURS (formally, Second Assembly Session) will be hold.
    We will take this opportunity also to demonstrate our unity of intents, friendship and brotherood, and to get a signal to the terrorists all around the world that we will not be devoted by fear.

Please, every Member, make a news about it.
    Thank you very much.

P.S.: obviously, during the Summit we will discuss the proposals made by North Macwick. I hope this will be a wonderful occasion to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of SECURS.
    North Macwick
    North Macwick

Post by North Macwick Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:35 pm

It will be much easier for me if I just list the changes.

Spoiler:
    New Tarajan
    New Tarajan
    Supremacy
    Supremacy

Post by New Tarajan Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:19 pm

I ask to all Members to express their opinion over the proposals of North Macwick.
    Tkhri
    Tkhri

Post by Tkhri Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:44 am

I like the treaty with less integration. But, with that said, here are my changes to said treaty:

• Preamble: What do we have against communism, exactly? Would a communist nation be allowed to join SECURS?
    • Article 1: "disputes with other Member States peaceful within..." should be reworded to "disputes with other Member States peacefully within..."
    • Article 4: This article has no real purpose. Why do we need an official head of SECURS, who will have very little power at all? And, it should seem obvious, looking at who is posting, that New Tarajan is a very active member. Basically, I am saying that New Tarajan should be the unofficial head of SECURS, rather than the official one.
    • Article 5: This article should be placed directly after Article 3. Also, why must all decisions be unanimous?
    • Article 7: 2/3 of the Council of Monarchs seems to high. I would have gone with somewhere near 57%, since it is more than a majority, but still less than 66%.
    • I would want to add Article 14 from the original suggested treaty (the one with more integration).

For the Military Protocols-

• I prefer the first preamble to the less-integration one.
    • Article 2: "Only those member states who have sighed this memorandum..." should be reworded to "Only those member states who have signed this memorandum..."
    • I prefer Articles 4, 5, and 6 of the first one rather than the less-integration one.

(OOC: diffchecker.com allowed me to compare the two articles side-by-side)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:41 pm