Esamir

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum for Esamir, a Nationstates Region.

+11
Eurasia
Duresia
Vajorr
Kaevi
Federation of Antanares
Hunhewuguo
New-Zealand
United States of Europe
New Atanea
UK of Zackalantis
New Tarajan
15 posters

History Collaboration Thread

UK of Zackalantis
    UK of Zackalantis
    Common State
    Common State

History Collaboration Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: History Collaboration Thread

Post by UK of Zackalantis Wed May 06, 2015 2:30 am

OOC: WTH again!!
    UK of Zackalantis
    UK of Zackalantis
    Common State
    Common State

Post by UK of Zackalantis Wed May 06, 2015 2:36 am

I've been typing Big Fat Butt Face not Eurasia
    Eurasia
    Eurasia
    Supremacy
    Supremacy

Post by Eurasia Wed May 06, 2015 3:04 am

Lol I set the forum to correct "Eurusssia" (Misspelled on purpose) to Big Fat Butt Face.
    Aloia
    Aloia
    Ascendancy
    Ascendancy

Post by Aloia Wed May 06, 2015 2:08 pm

We've seen many references to Christianity and its spread throughout the world, but we haven't established where Jerusalem is and where the Jewish people are native to. I suggest the unclaimed deserts south of Arveyres or the mountains west of Texania and south of Europe. The location south of Arveyres could easily explain why Alba is one of the first places Christianity spreads to and that location could explain the relatively high Christian populations in Aloia and Marquette. That location also gives the young religion a good location to spread to the (seemingly) Roman/Latin Eurasians and the rest of the Mediterranean continent and the other location would give the young church a good location to spread west to the Ajanic Empire and the nations on that continent and west toward Aloia, Marquette, and Arveyres.

At some point after that (preferably sometime in the 1500s-ish, like in real life) I'd like to have a Reformation where the Church of Aloia separates from the larger Christian church, because that's a huge event in Aloian history. Let me know what yall think about that. Aloia's kind of in the middle of everything so no matter where we start Christianity, it'd be easy for it to spread to Aloia.

Also, I'd like to kind of base my history on a history like Sweden. I'll probably just have most of Aloia's empire (and all the stuff Sweden does with Norway and the rest of Scandinavia) the peninsula straight north of Aloia and maybe Marquette and other neighbors.
    UK of Zackalantis
    UK of Zackalantis
    Common State
    Common State

Post by UK of Zackalantis Wed May 06, 2015 3:33 pm

Sounds good. Where do we have the Vatican City. Ireland had it in his territory but now he's gone.
    Eurasia
    Eurasia
    Supremacy
    Supremacy

Post by Eurasia Wed May 06, 2015 11:11 pm

Aloia wrote:We've seen many references to Christianity and its spread throughout the world, but we haven't established where Jerusalem is and where the Jewish people are native to. I suggest the unclaimed deserts south of Arveyres or the mountains west of Texania and south of Europe. The location south of Arveyres could easily explain why Alba is one of the first places Christianity spreads to and that location could explain the relatively high Christian populations in Aloia and Marquette. That location also gives the young religion a good location to spread to the (seemingly) Roman/Latin Eurasians and the rest of the Mediterranean continent and the other location would give the young church a good location to spread west to the Ajanic Empire and the nations on that continent and west toward Aloia, Marquette, and Arveyres.

At some point after that (preferably sometime in the 1500s-ish, like in real life) I'd like to have a Reformation where the Church of Aloia separates from the larger Christian church, because that's a huge event in Aloian history. Let me know what yall think about that. Aloia's kind of in the middle of everything so no matter where we start Christianity, it'd be easy for it to spread to Aloia.

Also, I'd like to kind of base my history on a history like Sweden. I'll probably just have most of Aloia's empire (and all the stuff Sweden does with Norway and the rest of Scandinavia) the peninsula straight north of Aloia and maybe Marquette and other neighbors.

The only issue is that Eurasia is a good deal south and is an island. There could be a Eurasian occupation in the area, but that would require a great deal of national history rewrites.
    Arveyres
    Arveyres
    Ascendancy
    Ascendancy

Post by Arveyres Thu May 07, 2015 7:15 am

We have actually established the locations of Jerusalem, Byzantium, the Vatican, and the like.

Jerusalem: Alba is where Christianity got is start, spread through the 'hustle and bustle' of Alba.
    Byzantium: Fuerteventura, Marquette, basically the Heart of Orthodoxy.
    Vatican City: A city in Duresia (the name isn't quite coming to me)
    Mecca: Sancesa, I basically rewrote the history of Islam to fit my nation.
    Eurasia
    Eurasia
    Supremacy
    Supremacy

Post by Eurasia Thu May 07, 2015 7:24 am

Can I ask who killed Jesus?
    New Tarajan
    New Tarajan
    Supremacy
    Supremacy

Post by New Tarajan Thu May 07, 2015 7:38 am

And please do not forget the stonghold of polyteism! Very Happy
    Eurasia
    Eurasia
    Supremacy
    Supremacy

Post by Eurasia Thu May 07, 2015 7:40 am

New Tarajan wrote:And please do not forget the stonghold of polyteism! Very Happy

Polytheism for the win.
    Arveyres
    Arveyres
    Ascendancy
    Ascendancy

Post by Arveyres Thu May 07, 2015 7:42 am

The Eurasians (Romans) ordered Jesus' execution (if you'd like to participate!)

Or the Jews killed Jesus

History Collaboration Thread - Page 6 Sign2-12737179135
    Eurasia
    Eurasia
    Supremacy
    Supremacy

Post by Eurasia Thu May 07, 2015 7:45 am

Arveyres wrote:The Eurasians (Romans) ordered Jesus' execution (if you'd like to participate!)

Or the Jews killed Jesus

History Collaboration Thread - Page 6 Sign2-12737179135

Eurasia could do that. I would have to either occupy Alba for a time though, or Jesus would have to take a trip to Eurasia and promptly get executed. How would it work?

Also the Jewlluminati actually went back in time and killed Jesus so he wouldn't complete the triangle. #InfoWars
    Arveyres
    Arveyres
    Ascendancy
    Ascendancy

Post by Arveyres Thu May 07, 2015 7:51 am

Well Arveyres (Alba Theocracy) could have been under temporary Arveyran rule from 100 BCE to 300 CE. Could that work out?

History Collaboration Thread - Page 6 U79qCyF

For anyone curious of the locations of Alba (Jerusalem), Sancesa (Mecca), Angora (Medina).
    Eurasia
    Eurasia
    Supremacy
    Supremacy

Post by Eurasia Thu May 07, 2015 7:54 am

Arveyres wrote:Well Arveyres (Alba Theocracy) could have been under temporary Arveyran rule from 100 BCE to 300 CE. Could that work out?

History Collaboration Thread - Page 6 U79qCyF

For anyone curious of the locations of Alba (Jerusalem), Sancesa (Mecca), Angora (Medina).

That be fine with me. Eurasia was in the conquering spirit around that time.
    Arveyres
    Arveyres
    Ascendancy
    Ascendancy

Post by Arveyres Thu May 07, 2015 7:56 am

Alright great Smile
    Aloia
    Aloia
    Ascendancy
    Ascendancy

Post by Aloia Thu May 07, 2015 2:02 pm

I could agree to all that. Perhaps Marquette's Orthodoxy could be the church the Aloian church breaks from. Marquette is closer to Aloia than Duresia and so it would make more sense. Would anyone else in that region of the continent be interested in being part of a Reformation period? Maybe in the 1500s plus or minus 200 years?
    New Tarajan
    New Tarajan
    Supremacy
    Supremacy

Post by New Tarajan Fri May 08, 2015 2:30 am

Well....at the end of the XVI century Tarajan rejected Christianity in order to come back to the ancient Jahanism. However, I guess some good Reformation spirit could have helped such a process!
    Eurasia
    Eurasia
    Supremacy
    Supremacy

Post by Eurasia Fri May 08, 2015 5:17 am

Eurasia's Christian Adventure:

Here's the entry on Eurasia's presence in Alba.

Last edited by Europe and Asia on Fri May 08, 2015 6:51 am; edited 1 time in total
    Arveyres
    Arveyres
    Ascendancy
    Ascendancy

Post by Arveyres Fri May 08, 2015 6:31 am

Very well written! I wouldn't change a thing.
    Duresia
    Duresia
    Supremacy
    Supremacy

Post by Duresia Fri May 08, 2015 9:35 pm

Zackalantis wrote:Sounds good. Where do we have the Vatican City. Ireland had it in his territory but now he's gone.

Clervau, Duresia
    Hunhewuguo
    Hunhewuguo
    Authority
    Authority

Post by Hunhewuguo Thu May 14, 2015 5:52 am

Alright. This is a work in progress, but here is my plan for Buddhism and Shintoism:
    History Collaboration Thread - Page 6 B4UoKg7
    https://i.imgur.com/B4UoKg7.png (download and zoom to 500% to see better)
    Already, here are corrections:

• Bodhgaya = Buddagaya
    • Kushinagar = Kushinagara
    • Lumbini = Runbini

Dates:
    Unknown yet.

I'll post on the RMB when it is fully ready.

Last edited by Meigmaland on Thu May 14, 2015 6:29 am; edited 1 time in total
    UK of Zackalantis
    UK of Zackalantis
    Common State
    Common State

Post by UK of Zackalantis Thu May 14, 2015 6:03 am

Can we have Hinduism develop in Lacostasia?
    Eurasia
    Eurasia
    Supremacy
    Supremacy

Post by Eurasia Thu May 14, 2015 6:32 am

Since we're deciding this now can Eurasia be the home of the Greek and Roman gods?
    New Tarajan
    New Tarajan
    Supremacy
    Supremacy

Post by New Tarajan Thu May 14, 2015 7:48 am

I guess it would be natural, Eurasia.
    You've a clearly Roman-inspired background...so I'm sure nobody would object.

If there's someone interested in sharing Jahanism or a similar paganism, let me know!
    Eurasia
    Eurasia
    Supremacy
    Supremacy

Post by Eurasia Thu May 14, 2015 7:52 am

What is Jahanism, exactly?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:52 am